Trophy thoughts

4 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

No Autopop, all Veterans have to do the Trophies from the Beginning, even if you fulfill the Requirements in the Past already. That suxx. Hardest Trophy: 5 Kills, easier than WoT.

What about the 200k silver in one battle? In world of tanks the dlc trophy for getting 100k in one match is already hard enough

I was wondering if this one would ever get trophies.

9 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

No Autopop, all Veterans have to do the Trophies from the Beginning, even if you fulfill the Requirements in the Past already. That suxx. Hardest Trophy: 5 Kills, easier than WoT.

Since you're experienced with the game, could you, or any Warship vet, give an estimation to how long the 100% will be.

58 minutes ago, Orphioon said:

I was wondering if this one would ever get trophies.

Since you're experienced with the game, could you, or any Warship vet, give an estimation to how long the 100% will be.

No, but if you use real Money it will be faster i think.

1 hour ago, REAPER4536 said:

What about the 200k silver in one battle? In world of tanks the dlc trophy for getting 100k in one match is already hard enough

Not hard, I get always between 120K and 300K for a Battle with my Tier 6 Battleship. Thats not like in WoT. I got this Trophy in my first hour today.

Like I said, for me is the hardest Trophy to destroy 5 Ships, because there are just 9 in a Game on each Side. I can't remember that I destroyed 5 Ships or more in one of the Hundreds of Matches that I already played. Maybe someone find a Solution for Boosting.

Btw, there is a new Matchmaking to play in a Division for the "Play and win a game when you are in a Division Trophy". You can use it to match with Randoms, I did it that way.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My trophy thoughts are of those of the future........I have a feeling I'll be re downloading this game off and on since todays patch brought cross play, new maps, RANKED BATTLES, and a test server for submarines.  I have a feeling once subs go live there will be dlc trophies for them as well as the ranked battles, much like World o Tanks.

• 7 months later...

I'm almost done. It's mostly just a massive grind with a few skilled/luck based trophies sprinkled in. I believe I've only gotten 5 kills in 1 game once. You've got to be very lucky to get the finishing blow on ships as you can damage a ship 99% only to have a teammate steal the kill with the last shot. Overflow and Ultimate Arsonist are also very luck based as the final blow can again be stolen by a teammate. 

I'd say it should take 2-3 months of playing every day to get the plat without spending any real cash. That could be anywhere from 300-500 hours. I dropped a little cash to speed things up and I don't regret it one bit. Addicting game.

10 hours ago, VazzVegas said:

I'm almost done. It's mostly just a massive grind with a few skilled/luck based trophies sprinkled in. I believe I've only gotten 5 kills in 1 game once. You've got to be very lucky to get the finishing blow on ships as you can damage a ship 99% only to have a teammate steal the kill with the last shot. Overflow and Ultimate Arsonist are also very luck based as the final blow can again be stolen by a teammate. 

I'd say it should take 2-3 months of playing every day to get the plat without spending any real cash. That could be anywhere from 300-500 hours. I dropped a little cash to speed things up and I don't regret it one bit. Addicting game.

Wait for the DLC trophies - they were grindier and more luck based on world of tanks so I am looking forward for them on WoW

• 3 months later...

Did anyone play this a lot in early access before the trophies were added? I am just wondering how the trophies unlocked when there was already a lot of progress on boats and captains. I know the trophies for kills etc were reset and you had to do it again regardless if you completed it or not before the update that added the trophies.

The reason I am asking is because they have said they are working on a PS5 version of it and all progress will carry over from PS4 because its stored on their servers. So I assume it will also get a new trophy list. For example how will you be able to get the trophy for fully researching a Tier III ship if you already have all of them?