Every Nook and Cranny help

IoIly

Hi. I checked every room. All rooms are green. Playing as Jill normal difficulty. I miss 2 files: Barry' pictures and Observation notes. Guide say i can obtain these files only if i did not give to Barry his weapon. So must i let Barry to die to obtain the trophy? Are any items hidden which i missed to take? All rooms are green

Did you check Chris's cell? You have to go back in there for ammo. I thought the trophy was going to pop then but it didn't. You have to go through the last hallway and gather those items and then you have to pick up the signal flare rockets at the end to signal the ending for the trophy to pop. Hope this helps

1 hour ago, CornChipWallace said:

Did you check Chris's cell? You have to go back in there for ammo. I thought the trophy was going to pop then but it didn't. You have to go through the last hallway and gather those items and then you have to pick up the signal flare rockets at the end to signal the ending for the trophy to pop. Hope this helps

I collected it. No trophy

• 3 weeks later...

If you still need this trophy I suggest using this video guide series, sometimes he does mess up but eventually he goes back, not much back tracking though. Also I let Barry keep his gun and got the trophy, so I believe it's any item that is interactable. Also he is using the infinite rocket launcher, so you might want to get that first if you use this guide.

Edited by BestUsername----

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Dude! Same! Just beat it and got the ammo in Chris's cell and all my maps were green. I'm pissed cause it took along time to back track. I'm seriously mad as fuck.

Edit: idk how I missed it but there was a red area...luckily I saved at a good moment. 

Edit#2: and there we go! Fucking courtyard b2 those items on top of those boxes by the area where you bring the box with the flamethrower. 26 hours to get my first blind playthrough finished haha.

Edited by freeman4200
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 8/16/2019 at 5:46 PM, CornChipWallace said:

0_0 I definitely didn't do that, lol that must be what I'm missing good thing I have a save near there. That was what I was missing, thanks.

Edited by Asmund
  • Like 1