Platinum Difficulty?

The_Kopite

I am Number 4 worldwide with the Platinum for this Game.

I never played a Puyo Puyo Game before, but I learnt fast. You don't need wins, just Matches. It's a bit grindy, don't know if you will find Players for 100 Free Play Matches, it was rare at Release to find Player in this Mode. You can farm 7-Chains in Puyo Puyo Fever, it's much easier there to farm chains. In the normal Puyo Puyo Mode my highest Chain was  a 5 :-). But you will lose a lot, that could be frustrating. Are there Players now? I don't know. It's an old Game.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Number 4 on this site doesn't mean worldwide just means out of the 22 people that have completed the game on this site. Plus that has nothing to do with the question.

To answer your question I myself haven't played the game but it doesnt seem hard, but a possible grind looking at the trophies.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

I never played a Puyo Puyo Game before, but I learnt fast. You need now Wins, just Matches. It's a bit grindy, don't know if you will find Players for 100 Free Play Matches, it was rare at Release to find Player in this Mode. You can farm 7-Chains in Puyo Puyo Fever, it's much easier there to farm chains. But you will lose a lot, that could be frustrating. Are there Players now? I don't know. It's an old Game.

1 minute ago, Surgical_Assault said:

Number 4 on this site doesn't mean worldwide just means out of the 22 people that have completed the game on this site. Plus that has nothing to do with the question.

To answer your question I myself haven't played the game but it doesnt seem hard, but a possible grind looking at the trophies.

Appreciate the info. I was wondering about the online activity, hate it when you go into a game and you need to play online and it's deserted. Figured it could be a little bit grindy too. According to psprices, it went down to £3.99 previously on the UK PSN store, so might be tempted to buy if it goes to that price again.

I like Online Trophies, they are the most fun for me. I bought the Game to Play a bit online with others and with the Colors and the cute Sounds I liked it. But like Everybodys Golf it's no 1 Week Platinum, usually.

Prismatic Popper 3 and 4 will usually not Pop in normal Matches, but for that there is YouTube.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Surgical_Assault said:

In the recently played section seems people have played it within the last few days, might be able to set up a boost session with someone if you struggle to find online games. Online trophies are the worst.

Agreed about online trophies.

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

I like Online Trophies, they are the most fun for me. I bought the Game to Play a bit online with others and with the Colors and the cute Sounds I liked it. But like Everybodys Golf it's no 1 Week Platinum, usually.

Prismatic Popper 3 and 4 will usually not Pop in normal Matches, but for that there is YouTube.

Everybody's golf is a game I could never plat in a week so no worries there lol Thanks for all the info, appreciate it.

• 1 year later...