New Ratalaika Game?

glurak400

19 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Considering your standards for what is good is based entirely on it's graphics from your previous comment, your opinion is irrelevant to me. And probably most people. If all I wanted was pretty graphics, I'd go watch a Hollywood blockbuster. Way better graphics in those than video games.

15 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Who cares? Just don’t buy it if you don’t like it. These games only hurt people that buy them and regret it. It does nothing to influence the market or AAA games at all.

Easy guys, genuine question. I don't see the appeal of games that look like the games I played when I was a kid now that games have advanced so much so I was curious as to what that appeal is? Personally I will never play a game for the trophies alone yet still I have played some absolute piles of shit as we all have.

4 hours ago, El Duderino said:

Rat games are pure and utter trash and a slap in the fucking face of every dev that actually makes decent games.

I really don't know how many times this needs to be said.

They do not develop the games. They are publishers. Their business model is approaching small developers who have either free to play games or $5 or less games on Steam, and offer to publish their games on Microsoft and Sony consoles for a cut of the profits. There does seem to be some deal where the trophies/achievements need to be easier than the Steam achievements though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, El Duderino said:

Dude, have a look at my profile and you'll see some of their digital turds.

56 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

You've played games since the dawn of time yet you bought one of the most obviously bad games from their lineup...

Just for the sake of clarity, Ratalaika Games has nothing in common with Little Adventure on a Prairie. It was developed and published by Infinite Madaa, a studio from Qatar.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-07-29-games-with-easy-trophies-help-indie-studios-get-the-funding-needed-for-future-projects

• Like 3

6 hours ago, KaKrackle said:

Its ok. I understand the confusion. Ratalika and shit games are synonymous.

It's not necessary judge people and being an hater because they make games only for easy platinums.

Envious about the fact they're making money and you're only sit on a chair spreading silly words from you keyboard uh ??

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm

28 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

Yeah who cares about the Ps Store being flooded by shitty indie titles, I love having to scroll through heaps of garbage till I find something actually worthwhile. I also love how the trophy system has completely lost its value thanks to these kind of shitty pay to plat games and now Sony is discontinuing its own Sony Rewards program in two months! Fuck the people who enjoyed getting a modicum of reward for achieving platinums, right? Companies praying on peoples trophy addictions is pretty epic too if you ask me. dOnt liKe dOnT bUy I am smart

The trophy system has never had real "value". Most people find trophies/achievements a waste of time and the people who hunt them to be losers with no lives.

So how much stock to you really want to put in other people's opinions on trophies? because more people find them worthless than not. Regardless of how much gatekeeping or how many restrictions there would be on them to keep them "valuable".

Trophies only hold the value you, personally, give to them. So if other people having easy platinums somehow ruins your own trophies, then that's a you problem.

4 minutes ago, Spinosaurus Rex said:

Just for the sake of clarity, Ratalaika Games has nothing in common with Little Adventure on a Prairie. It was developed and published by Infinite Madaa, a studio from Qatar.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-07-29-games-with-easy-trophies-help-indie-studios-get-the-funding-needed-for-future-projects

You're right. Hard to keep track at times. Thanks for the clarification. So one less bad game to blame on Rata.

• Like 1

2019%252F04%252F12%252Fd7%252F87bbadf6ba

I will never understand what's the problem about play "their" games (they are the publishers, not the developers). There are some that are very nice like Mochi Mochi Boy, FullBlast or the Midnights and some others that are very good like Daggerhood, the Devious Dungeons, One More Dungeon, Stay and there are even fantastic ones, like I Am The Hero and Super Weekend Mode (obviously if you play it only for the plat, it's a shitty game. Try to play it at hard difficult with the extreme costume :). You will see that the game have a lot to offer in terms of challenge).

We defend those games because we will never admit that we play them only for the plat?

How about you attack those games because you will never admit that you like those games (because they are nice, they have a simple but entertaining gameplay etc) but you're afraid to say it? :)

Personally, i play the games that i like and i unlock everything because i'm a completionist in nature. If a game have an easy plat, don't give a fuck. If a game have an hard plat (like Hollow Knight, that i'm playing right now), ok challenge accepted.

Every time we must say the same things all over again. Geez.

Edited by APCGrayLocked
all over again
  • Like 3