Any good?

MMDE

This is one of those games people likely play because it's an easy and not all that time consuming platinum. And sure, it is. It's cheap and it's even glitchy. It's all the staples of a likely bad indie game. However, I actually quite enjoyed it. I recommend playing it without a guide. Nothing missable, and you got a level select. The collectibles are super easy to find early in each level, and you don't need to finish the level to save the collecting.

If you like 3D puzzle platformers, you may actually find some enjoyment in this title. At the very least I did. It's not long, just 25 levels. In each level you try to kill yourself to wake up from a dream, which gets progressively more difficult as you get further in the game. The levels are rather varied, and with lots of different fun themes and references. This is not some high quality game, it's rather basic, but I think it was done rather well.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
1 minute ago, StressEater said:

I actually didn't like this game very much. I thought it was going to be a little different then what it was. For the price, I would highly recommend buying something else. 

What did you think it would be like? Personally I really like platformer puzzles like this one.

Did you use a guide btw?

19 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Personally I really like platformer puzzles like this one.

Me too, but the first-person perspective paired with the wonky platforming takes some of the enjoyment out of an otherwise entertaining title.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 04/02/2023 at 8:03 PM, zizimonster said:

Is this shovelware? smilies_fb5ox6p94iii.gif

If it isn't, I might grab it since both games are on sale in a bundle.

I wouldn't consider them shovelware. They're short indie puzzle platformers from what I've played so far.

I wouldn't be so picky over my games anyway tbh... nothing wrong with some fun shorter games in your list ?‍♀️

• Like 1

On 2/4/2023 at 9:03 PM, zizimonster said:

Is this shovelware? smilies_fb5ox6p94iii.gif

If it isn't, I might grab it since both games are on sale in a bundle.

It's definitely not shovelware. It's nothing mindblowing though, but it's decent fun if you're into puzzle platforming. Different levels and scenarios, and you gotta figure out how to commit suicide. They even released a sequel.

• Like 1