LEFT FOR DEAD BUG??

What is the real requirement of this trophy? I already ran away repairing 2 and the last generator, only the last one, repairing the last one when it is at the end, always running through the gate and being the only one alive, but so far the trophy has not appeared. Is there any hidden requirement to do it? do players need to die or be sacrificed? Is anyone going through this?

4 hours ago, JamesCapitalll said:

What is the real requirement of this trophy? I already ran away repairing 2 and the last generator, only the last one, repairing the last one when it is at the end, always running through the gate and being the only one alive, but so far the trophy has not appeared. Is there any hidden requirement to do it? do players need to die or be sacrificed? Is anyone going through this?

Did you activate the last gen after everyone was dead or before? Everyone needs to be either sacrificed or killed and then you have to pop the last gen and escape by yourself.

7 hours ago, Thornhorn7 said:

Você ativou a última geração depois que todos estavam mortos ou antes? Todo mundo precisa ser sacrificado ou morto, e então você tem que aparecer na última geração e escapar sozinho.

I have a boost team, we tried in some ways and the trophy doesn't show up. Always being the only one alive, repairing the final generator and running away.

6 hours ago, The__High_Ground said:

Você tem que ser o último vivo -> criar um gerador (ouvi dizer que pode ser de qualquer geração, desde que você seja apenas um vivo) -> então escape da partida

We tried that. I thought it might be something to me, but it's happening to another member of my team. I think it is bugged the same as the obsession, which I had to do 4 times to appear the trophy.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish people would stop giving useless tips. The trophy description is really self-explanatory. He even specified "always running through the gate and being the only one alive"

We're also looking for a way to make sure this trophy pops. Our boosting team just had 3 random killers in a row help us get Left for dead and the trophy didn't pop for any of us. We also tried having everyone leave the match when they died so no one would still be in the match spectating. We just have no idea what to do to make sure it works. I was thinking maybe have the person going for left for dead actively participate in the repair of all 5 gens or have them finish repairing all 5 while being the last ones alive..

Edited by Windex-Qc-

Over on the official forums, there are a couple of others saying it didn't pop for them either and showed video proof. Another poster also didn't get the Evil Incarnate trophy so many trophies are absolutely buggy right now 

Honestly, I feel like the devs don't really care at this point when it comes to console players and only see us as cash cows. Handyman, Wounded Healer, and Medic have been glitched for months with no fix or update. 

Edited by ClintonLS90
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, oldinga said:

the killer should not close the hatch, if he does the trophy does not come out.

Only if you complete a generator before the killer closes the hatch. Almost finish a generator, wait for the third survivor to die, then complete it. Then, wait that the killer closes the hatch so you can open the exit gates.

11 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Only if you complete a generator before the killer closes the hatch. Almost finish a generator, wait for the third survivor to die, then complete it. Then, wait that the killer closes the hatch so you can open the exit gates.

No. 

If the killer closes the hatch even if you have made the generator and open the door the trophy does not come out. I'm telling you because I check it.

11 hours ago, oldinga said:

No. 

If the killer closes the hatch even if you have made the generator and open the door the trophy does not come out. I'm telling you because I check it.

I guess you gotta do strictly as the trophy states: when a last generator is remained and the third survivor is dead, repair the gen and escape through the exit gates. This is what I did and the trophy was earned.

On 30/10/2019 at 2:06 AM, MaxieM0us3 said:

I guess you gotta do strictly as the trophy states: when a last generator is remained and the third survivor is dead, repair the gen and escape through the exit gates. This is what I did and the trophy was earned.

Yes, but you don't understand what I am saying, maybe when you did the killer don't close the hatch, because if it does it blocks your trophy. It happened to me twice, I was already leaving and the killer closed the hatch and the trophy did not come out

• 3 months later...

I just got the trophy because a really cool Billy was nice enough to let me escape after destroying my team. I got the trophy with one gen left and hatch closed

There were three gens left and I was able to do two and a half before he got bored and decided to close hatch. I was really shocked when the trophy popped because so many people say all gens have to be done and hatch can't be closed before opening the gate

Edited by ClintonLS90

2 hours ago, ClintonLS90 said:

I just got the trophy because a really cool Billy was nice enough to let me escape after destroying my team. I got the trophy with one gen left and hatch closed

There were three gens left and I was able to do two and a half before he got bored and decided to close hatch. I was really shocked when the trophy popped because so many people say all gens have to be done and hatch can't be closed before opening the gate

This trophy is confusing. Some claimed that the trophy unlocked by doing as you did, other claimed that they didn't earn it doing the same.

13 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

This trophy is confusing. Some claimed that the trophy unlocked by doing as you did, other claimed that they didn't earn it doing the same.

I escaped through the exit gates as the last person alive a bunch of times before this and never got the trophy.. Maybe you only need to complete one generator after everyone is sacrificed or the trophy is just buggy

• 2 months later...