Advise the next plat to the person above you

2 minutes ago, Cubone said:

@Dragon-Archon Horizon Zero Dawn.

... I know it's not even on your list but damn, dude, Horizon Zero Dawm is probably the best game ever to come out of our little country, how have you not played it yet?

Wait, what!? Horizon was developed here :o ? I had no idea. The game was already on my wishlist, but now I'm even more curious.

You should go for the Uncharted plats.

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Wait, what!? Horizon was developed here :o ? I had no idea. The game was already on my wishlist, but now I'm even more curious.

You should go for the Uncharted plats.

Yeah, it was made by Guerrilla Games (who also made the Killzone games), they're based in Amsterdam and you only have to glance at their wiki page to notice that with names like that, they were probably born here as well :)

Uncharted: Tried going for the platinum in U4 recently but the "do it in tutorials" workaround for a few multiplayer trophies apparently didn't work any more and the speedrun glitch didn't work for me so I'm not sure. I will almost definitely get the platinum in The Lost Legacy, and I might try my hand at the remastered versions of the original trilogy.

I'll pick something else actually from your list... Flame Over, that was a fun game.