Advise the next plat to the person above you

13 minutes ago, Crazy7s11 said:

I'd say after Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning you should try for the Assassins Creed: Brotherhood plat, you seem to only need that one multiplayer trophy and those servers are getting pretty old at this point. 

I would say go for the Skyrim plat. Doesn't matter if it's on PS3 or PS4. Oh and as a bonus, get the DLC done too. I know I have to get back to the DLC as well.

1 minute ago, GarciaFever said:

I would say go for the Skyrim plat. Doesn't matter if it's on PS3 or PS4. Oh and as a bonus, get the DLC done too. I know I have to get back to the DLC as well.

Don't know if you still have it, but Ratchet and Clank on the PS4. I'm only missing one trophy myself. But it's pretty simple.

9 hours ago, xKrAzY_8sx said:

Don't know if you still have it, but Ratchet and Clank on the PS4. I'm only missing one trophy myself. But it's pretty simple.

My older brother has the game. We both use the same account, but sadly he does not go for any platinums, which I find stupid since he is close to getting the Destiny platinum, but won't do it.

Back on topic, @Soneto if you have a crap ton of patience, I would say go for MortalKombat, or Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.