Trophy thoughts? (Plus physical release)

Looks pretty straight forward to me, basically collect and earn everything. I've been looking forward to this one for a while, it reminds me of Stardew Valley with maybe some of the camp management/growing system from Ys VIII or something similar. I get some Wind Waker vibes too, but maybe I'm off about that. Either way, it looks fun.

I'll be waiting for the physical release, personally. According to Amazon, it releases November 12, 2019 for $30 in the US.

Edited by Nightowljrm
Clarity

17 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Hmm I'm not sure if this was the game i was following some weeks ago. Involved growing rice i think, some camp management and also exploring / fighting but i don't think that looked like this. But this one also looks good.

Are you thinking of “Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin”? I’ve been following that one, hoping we get a release date soon!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I just started playing this and I am running into some serious issues. I keep getting physically stuck in the game. I only made it to the ship and we are on the water. My mission is to meet the crew but I keep having this issue where my character gets stuck. For example, I will speak to the guy in the back corner of the ship and it will push me off the edge of the ship and I can't get back on. I also tried to go up the rope to see if there were any more crew members in the crows nest but my character go stuck on the rope and just stands there in animation. I also had the same thing happen heading up the ladder to the crows nest. Each time this happens I have to restart the game. I was very excited to play this game and now I am having seconds thoughts. If this is just a taste of how things are going to be, then I feel like I should skip this game.

I should have followed my instincts and skipped this game. I just finished it today. I did all the requirements needed for the platinum trophy only to have the Collector trophy not trigger due to a glitch. They said that this issue was fixed with the 1.03 patch. Apparently it is not. What a waste of time. Well, hopefully this will serve as a warning to those who might want to consider playing this game. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...