Can online trophies be earned in private matches?

I am doing the online component of this game and I was wondering if I could meet the following requirements on private matches: play each game mode once and be first in a domination match with the jaguar. Could both of these requirements be accomplished in private matches?

• Like 1

You can get almost all online trophies playing private Wolfpack, but there are a few trophies that require to be earned in public matches. These trophies are: 

"Lab Technician" from the main game. From the DLC are "Elevator to the Gallows", and "Sacred Land". The rest can be done solo on private Wolfpack. Take into account you need to use the Bodyguard ability against another player, most likely on a public match.

On PS3 I earned everything but "Sacred Land" without boosting.

• Like 1

I don’t know if All Rounder requires you to play in public matches for all the types of matches. 

Most of the abilities except Bodyguard can be earned on your own. The problem is getting to Level 55 takes ages, and I think you need to get to at least Level 48 to use all abilities. 

I think you can use Copycat but I’d much prefer being able to use the abilities on your own.

Game Lab has to be done in Public. Sacred Land requires boosting. 

When I played the PS3 version, "All Rounder" popped on private Wolfpack. You will need other people to play under all 6 game modes (excluding both types of Wolfpack modes, Discovery and Unleashed). You can use all abilities but one (Bodyguard) or maybe too (Boobytrap) on private Wolfpack, but since you need to use Boobytrap on another player, it doesn't matter. So, play all 6 adversarial game modes on public using bodyguard, and boobytrap on an elevator and you'll be fine.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, tibbettsma said:

I can’t do sacred land - every time I start clan match it says I’m in a clan alone - even though I added a person to my search - anyone else having this problem?

Are you being able to create a looby with that person of your clan? Or you can't even create the looby?

Edited by Ravers

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23/04/2020 at 7:46 PM, ShinySpidey said:

So is it necessary to do all game modes on public matches? I was thinking to do it solo, because the problem is that there are no players in most of the public game modes 

I played all modes yesterday, some were fairly easy to find, like manhunt and wasted...the others required about 5-10min of insisting on finding that game mode.

Sometimes it immediately showed the message "couldn't find sessions for the game mode, would you like to expand the search?", and if rarely if I accepted the server would then create a session for the game mode I wanted and waited a minute or so until someone joined. If no one joined, it would connect me to an open session of any mode.

The last one for me was assassinate, I joined a Wanted game and at the end of it I voted to go to a Assassinate mode and eveyone voted as well.

That's how I managed to play it.

• 4 months later...