Losing hatred on Paw Patrol.

SwageBunny082

• 4 months later...

This game really is a great introduction to hand eye coordination and basic character movement for beginning gamers. 

My kid is thoroughly enjoying his experience with the game and it helps that he really likes the show. 

Although I do think I need to order a Hori mini PS4 controller, the DualShock 4 is just a bit oversized for his hands and makes it harder than it needs to be. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DaivRules said:

This game really is a great introduction to hand eye coordination and basic character movement for beginning gamers. 

My kid is thoroughly enjoying his experience with the game and it helps that he really likes the show. 

Although I do think I need to order a Hori mini PS4 controller, the DualShock 4 is just a bit oversized for his hands and makes it harder than it needs to be. 

I hope Hori make make a mini controller for PS5, it would really help I think, especially as the Dualsense is bigger than the Dualshock 4.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

I hope Hori make make a mini controller for PS5, it would really help I think, especially as the Dualsense is bigger than the Dualshock 4.

One of my favorite PS2/PS1 controllers was a ~40% smaller version that I really appreciated. The DualShocks are all sized well for my hand size, but there was something nice about a smaller controller. 

I don’t doubt we will see some smaller Dualsense controllers, but I hope to see some from Hori as well if Sony doesn’t release one themselves. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 10/11/2019 at 8:05 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

My nieces watched the show and I was appalled at the gross misuse of government money going on.

I mean a cat would be stuck in the tree and the entire special ops team would be called in with all of their equipment to get it out. Why the fuck do they need a plane and a bulldozer to get 1 cat out of a tree. 

Paw Patrol has deep funding and Ryder is misusing their funds left and right.

Old quote to reveal new information: Ryder and crew are in fact not government funded. In the new Paw Patrol movie Paw Patrol: The Movie, Ryder was blatantly asked how they were able to afford all the things they do and his answer was: “Licensed merchandise. Sells like hot cakes.” So they’re a privately funded service using their own funds as they see fit. 

One mystery put to bed. 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Old quote to reveal new information: Ryder and crew are in fact not government funded. In the new Paw Patrol movie Paw Patrol: The Movie, Ryder was blatantly asked how they were able to afford all the things they do and his answer was: “Licensed merchandise. Sells like hot cakes.” So they’re a privately funded service using their own funds as they see fit. 

One mystery put to bed. 

?

Well that changes everything.

I now await the second movie where Marshall fights Chase over the Adventure Bay Accords

• Like 2

• 2 years later...