Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheLastTiger93

Did the devs actually tried out any of the Bike Challenges themselves first?

5 posts in this topic

Those jumps are so fucking random I can't even. Sometimes you can jump 3km wide and land without a scratch, most of the time of course you don't. Sometimes you slip on a stone and fall of the bike after a 2m jump. Did anyone from the dev team tried any of those challenges and thought it was good idea. It's just so annoying to have a perfect run and then the fucker falls from the bike for no apparent reason.

Most challenges are fun but it really feels like some weren't even tested before rolling them out for the public.

The bike challenges were bad. The game simply wasn't made to be a racer game.

Also the bike challenges were the least completed ones according to the statistics the devs released around 2 weeks ago.

yeah my brothere was so pissed that he wanted to use the bike to jump a ramp to land on a small island surrounded with a pool of water to pick something in the main game and despite the game is programmed like this the bike will just doesn't make the jump even though he's 100% sure building enough speed to jump.

after like 7 tries he makes it.

the whole game is a glitch fest and it's kinda baffling these devs kept patching the game every month eating more free space on the hard drive to only update the challenge mode while leaving the main game a bit glitchy.

Despite that fact that game has high input lag and a few bugs I had so much fun with those challenges. I did every mission on Gold with 4 gold medals in each mission like in 3 days. It's not that hard tbh. And I'm pretty sure that they've tested all of the challenges long enough to find the best requirements to everything :)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/4003-need-for-speed/45-gold-plated look at this trophy if you want to see something REALLY HARD. High input lag, low framerate, cars spawning in front of you on a road and dumb AI makes it almost impossible to do. R.I.P. 100% completion for me