Trophies & Guides (Walkthrough / Videos)

17 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Are there any missable trophies?

And great work on the guides! I'll probably start playing tonight.

No, there are not any missable trophies. All ok. You can repat the level how you want. :)

Thank you!

17 hours ago, ZoutjeNL said:

Great work on the guides. Always happy to see someone making guides for the community, appreciate it buddy. 

Thank you! :)

• Like 1

On 10/19/2019 at 11:57 PM, FranciRoosters said:

Is the game fun? Is it a good platformer?

A few early impressions from me, it’s a bit clunky. Gets much better once you get through the first part since you get the double jump at that point. The combat is butt, it’s like Jak & Daxter in combat but less polished, harder to aim. Has inconsistent hit boxes (or poor telegraphed immunity frames on enemies, I honestly can’t tell which)so it feels poor. You can use a ranged attack with a minor lock on at least. And generally just too many enemies given how iffy the combat is and how many hits it takes to kill them. (2-4 hits, enemies appear in groups of 3-5)

I like it so far, but it’s not highly polished. And it’s one of those games where it’ll tell you the controls for all time. Even when doing whatever it’s saying. I’m jumping around, moving around and moving the camera minding my own business. BAM the tutorial message for moving, moving the camera and jumping appears. Thanks game. I’m definitely in need of that. 

id say wait for a price drop thus far. Seems comparable to other Outright games in content which is to say not a lot. The world map is four paths with 4 levels each (or three on one, Scrat’s head on there is so big I think it might be covering one but I’m unsure atm). I got through 6 levels in the time I started, trophies say an hour and 40 minutes and that’s with probably a 10 or so minute pause in there. 

edit; forgot there's a slide/fall special level at the end of each section to round everything to 20 levels + the main hub area.

Figured out the combat. It's hit detection on all teh small enemies. The tall ranged guys you can melee and hit consistantly. Everything else, nope. I think the attacks are too high to hit properly. But if you slam them over and over you can damage them faster which is how I came to that conclusion.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...
On 20/10/2019 at 8:57 AM, FranciRoosters said:

Is the game fun? Is it a good platformer?

fun, not really at the beginning, you will feel the game is not very beautiful, and jumps not very accurate

but after finishing the first few levels, especially when you got the double jump, when you got habit of those low res textures and manage your jumps, yes it becomes quiet fun to play this game with scrat:)

and the collectable trophies was easy (with a guide) and even quiet enjoyable, af is each level becomes suddenly around 20% bigger

good platformer, i would say not the best one, but if you like platformer you should like this one yes

me i bought this game on sales and i am completely satisfied of my purchase