Hang Time trophy glitched

2 hours ago, ShadowMan12034 said:

Yea thanks dude didn't try that before 1f644.png

I used the ladder right after you get the laser and have to fight people at the scaffoldings in chapter 7. Don't use the laser, climb to the top of the ladder where you have enough aim to hit targets and shoot

I did it with 1 kill on the first ladder and the other two on the second. Popped fast too.

9 minutes ago, Nightowljrm said:

I got the trophy in the mission where you go under the tea house. When the fire was burning, I kited some enemies, climbed onto the ladder, and shot them with the pistol. 

And yeah, this is the same  mission I did it on.

It’s absolutely glitched for some people. I’ve done it on Wolfs Den and Embassy countless times and trophy won’t pop. And yes, I’ve read the trophy description so just because it popped for you doesn’t mean it isn’t a glitched trophy. 

Edit: 

Found a Fix. Deleting game and reinstalling does nothing. Delete your saved data and start from scratch. It must reset the counter. Got it to pop first attempt on Embassy. Just save your original data to USB so when your done, just reinstall original save.

Edited by americaass
  • Like 1

I killed one enemy on the ladder, they killed me so checkpoint automatically reloaded... I killed the first enemy you can see from the ladder, then at the second ladder I killed a third enemy, I achieved the trophy lol so for me has counted the 3 enemies even with 1+checkpoint reload+ 2 last enemies.

For me instead seems glitched "Tunnel Rat" trophy (kill all the enemies with Colt M1911 in the same level...

10 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

I killed one enemy on the ladder, they killed me so checkpoint automatically reloaded... I killed the first enemy you can see from the ladder, then at the second ladder I killed a third enemy, I achieved the trophy lol so for me has counted the 3 enemies even with 1+checkpoint reload+ 2 last enemies.

For me instead seems glitched "Tunnel Rat" trophy (kill all the enemies with Colt M1911 in the same level...

Yes, you can use the Checkpoint to farm the ladder kills.

Tunnel Rat is not glitched, just don't switch the Weapon (never press the triangle button), dont use Grenades or anything else than the 1911. Dont use Melee Attacks. The Trophy will pop 20 or 30 seconds after you defused the bomb.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 2

On 30/10/2019 at 8:58 AM, Sikutai said:

Yes, you can use the Checkpoint to farm the ladder kills.

Tunnel Rat is not glitched, just don't switch the Weapon (never press the triangle button), dont use Grenades or anything else than the 1911. Dont use Melee Attacks. The Trophy will pop 20 or 30 seconds after you defused the bomb.

Yeah my problem was that I was using the flashbang against the machine gun, that's why I wasn't unlocking it 

• 1 month later...