orenji's Trophy Litter Box [check list]

orenjikitty

orenjikitty's Trophy Litter Box [WIP]

orenjikitty.png

About Me

My name is orenjikitty, but most people call me orenji. I've been gaming for the last 18 years, starting at the tender age of 5 with my uncle's NES. I am a girl and I am Canadian. Go Leafs Go!

About this Update

April. Spring and a new plat. I am still angry about Mass Effect 3 but I decided to stop stalling and just platinum it. I'm replaying ME2 a lot these days along with playing a whole wack of PC games so I might not be updating this list for a while.

Platinums

AC2.png

#1 - January 23, 2010 - 100%

Assassin’s Creed II was an impulse buy during Boxing Day. I played the first one and wasn’t entirely sure if I wanted to play this game. I started it on a friend’s PS3 before I got my own. I was so hooked on this game that I played it as much as I could. When I heard those last two dings, I was more than ecstatic.

DI.png

#2 - March 26, 2010 - 84%

I love the Divine Comedy. When this game was announced back in 2008, I preordered it as soon as it was available. Though I was slightly disappointed (and grossed out), I enjoyed Dante’s Inferno none the less. And no, I will not 100% this game. I just dont want to.

UC1.png

#3 - April 13, 2010 - 100%

One of the games I knew I had to get for my own PS3 collection. Great story that got difficult when it needed to be. I do not regret playing this all night and finishing my thesis 3 hours before it was due. It was well worth it.

tS.png

#4 - July 21, 2010 - 100%

I bought this game out of a whim while waiting for my friends. Though it wasn’t the best of games, the history buff in me liked it enough. 2 months of grinding when into this game. So happy that it’s done.

UC2.png

#5 - October 28, 2010 - 73%

I finished this game before the Saboteur but I didn’t do the multiplayer trophies until October. I love the single player but the multiplayer wasn’t as enjoyable for me. The MP trophies are preventing me from the 100% and it's impossible to boost this game. Oh well.

ACB.png

#6 - January 2, 2011 - 100%

The holidays sucked for me since I was working the entire time but one of the upsides to it was playing this game nonstop. I got the platinum a couple of days before my PS3 turned 1, making it even more awesome.

Sly1.png

#7 - January 12, 2011 - 100%

Really easy plat. It was nice to play something from my old PS2 collection again. Plus, this game will have more replay value when my younger brother gets his own PS3.

HR.png

#8 - January 16, 2011 -100%

An early birthday present, this game was amazing. The story and the game play was done so well that I wasn't allowed to play it without my friends watching. It gripped us and we all wanted to see it through to the end.

LN.png

#9 - June 8, 2011 - 97%

Another game I bought on a whim. I heard it was good and I was slightly disappointed by the story. The game got repetitive in the end but it was still a good game. I will get the 100% on this soon.

ACR.png

#10 - November 23, 2011 - Sitting at 97%

Just got this last night. It's a lot easier than ACII or ACBrotherhood. I still love it though. A nice way to end the stories. If you like the Assassin's Creed series, this is a must play. With the DLC, I'm not sure if I will 100% this, unlike the other games.

ME2-1.png

#11 - February 12, 2012 - 100%

After 8 months of playing (though I was slacking), I finally platinumed Mass Effect 2. Just in time for Mass Effect 3 too. 100% came along with the game, since I already got the Arrival DLC and just continued right after my Insanity playthrough

me3plat.png

#12 - April 9, 2012 - 100%

Okay, even if I was still mad about the endings, I was able to get through the game. It's a fantastic game, and the MP is actually fun. Now to wait for the "Clarification" DLC...

Currently Playing

DAO.png

44% Complete

Picking it up again soon. Kinda working on PC stuff right now though.

BL1.png

76% Complete

After backing up my PS3 and deleting some other stuff off, I was able to get Borderlands back. Thanks to Magnus Deacon, I will be able to breeze through the game faster.

Thanks to those who helped me through out too!

iF2.png

10% Complete

Was put on hold after I decided to just Plat ME3. I will get back to this once I finish everything for the PC I'm doing.

PSN Games

Sebc842.png

100% Complete

Good god, this game was the worst. I thought it was going to be fun but it was at the other side of the spectrum. Don't bother with this game at all.

Sa4db48.png

I haven't played this game yet but from what I've seen, it looks like a lot of fun.

S93dca5.png

I love music games, especially when they are music puzzle games. This game combines both perfectly that I sometimes boot it up just to listen to the music

braid.png

It has a deep meaning but I didn't quite like it. Maybe in the future, I'll go back to it.

S655749.png

100% Complete

This game combines the easy going aspects of a normal kids game with fighting Robots. Add Halloween to the mix and you've got one of the best DL only game ever.

S06ebd3.png

I do not like zombies. Why do I have this game then? It was one of the ones I downloaded as part of the PSN Welcome Back Package.

flow.png

Flow was a relaxing game. It's one of those games that makes you realize not every good game needs to have guns and gore.

S58eca8.png

I got this on sale during the PSN players choice thingy. I will start it after inFamous 2.

S655375.png

I only have this game for the sake of throwing these buggers off cliffs.

S582c0f.png

This game, as well as DDR and Beatmania, were the staples in my arcade existence. I used to be great at it but it's still a fun fighting game.

S567ba6.png

Bloody dragon has been vanquished! Time to fight the sisters!

S215d11.png

It's Pacman. What else can I say but GHOST CHAIN!

S6d5e7b.png

A faster way for me to play Risk with out spending a weekend in front of a board game.

S84ba2f.png

Full of fun and crude humour. I love this game. I'm getting the rest of the series for sure.

S23c074.png

Remember when games were challenging? Try this game, alone, on the hardest level. Good Luck.

S1ac49d.png

Another fine game by Double Fine. I still need to get the DLC for so I can get my 100% back.

Sa02ae3.png

One of the games I got during the Welcome Back Package. It's the game I play when I only have a couple minutes left before I have to go.

S6174f2.png

Still proves that I can beat my closest friends since they don't know the meaning of Tetris

S502a8f.png

Destruction mode is the best mode ever made.

S4e6c20.png

Fun and annoying. That's Worms.

Not Playing Anymore

2010 Fifa World Cup 2010

3D Dot Game Heroes

Assassin's Creed

Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City

LittleBigPlanet 1 and 2

NHL10

Red Dead Redemption

Sly 2

Super Street Fighter IV

In the Collection

The Complete God of War Collection

The Ico Collection

Bayonetta

Sly 3

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1 and 2

Red Faction Guerilla and Armageddon

Motorstrom

LostPlanet

Rock Band 1, 2 and 3

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks nice....we have a few similar plats.... :)

I'm assuming you made your own banners right....?

Thanks! I do make my own banners. Just not for the PSN games. There's just too much there.

*watches where he steps* man you need to clean out this litter box...lol

haha that's funny how you have a big X over the image for ME3. I just got done with DA:O not too long ago. Great game imo. Nice list.

LOL. Yeah I should clean up the trophies on the ground. Later though.

I actually want to get back to DA: O soon but I'm toying with PC stuff right now. Soon though, I'll get the plat and maybe the 100%

Also: Updated!