Ultimate Collector Tracking

PFinchen

13 hours ago, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

Finally finished, got my 2900th card last night 1f389.png was such a grind but very thankful to be done!

Congrats man ?

with 94 cards to go, my plan is to finish Spotlight SIM, Historic SIM and Finals Spotlights, and then just buy the rest from AH, there are still cards that i can buy around 10K, so i should be done soon 

On 17/09/2020 at 4:07 PM, Malex595 said:

Congrats man 1f918.png

with 94 cards to go, my plan is to finish Spotlight SIM, Historic SIM and Finals Spotlights, and then just buy the rest from AH, there are still cards that i can buy around 10K, so i should be done soon 

Grats. Just as a benchmark, how many HC cards did you acquire to get to this stage of your collection?

4 hours ago, Roundtoad said:

Grats. Just as a benchmark, how many HC cards did you acquire to get to this stage of your collection?

at the moment, i'm at 2851 cards and that includes:

'20 current nba (complete)

'20 current nba series 2 (complete)

Heat checks (missing 10 cards)

Moments (missing 22 cards)

Rewards (completed domination and token rewards everything up until diamond and 3 cards from tripple threat, 10 cards from spolight players, 38 from players club and all time spotlight sims complete)

Premium ( roughly 476 cards)

HIstoric uniforms (Complete)

Misc ( missing 8 coaches)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Malex595 said:

Rewards (completed domination and token rewards everything up until diamond and 3 cards from tripple threat, 10 cards from spolight players, 38 from players club and all time spotlight sims complete)

Thank you for posting this. This is super helpful to me.

15 hours ago, m0nk3y_aust said:

I have 50k to redeem from my auctions. Spend it all now (so 4-5 cards at 10k ish each) or wait?

I think this would depend on what stage you are in the collection. If you have >2300 cards, most of your remaining cards will be in the 8k - 10k+ range (Heat Checks are currently priced at >9k), and I'm not sure the prices will go down anytime soon, so I no longer hesitate and just buy what I can. My fear is that once more players migrate to 2K21 this gen and especially next gen, the window for acquiring cards in the AH will gradually tighten.

Personally, I'd just buy whatever I can afford right now because I don't know what the market will look like come November. 

13 hours ago, Malex595 said:

Thanks mate, this will help.

Edited by Roundtoad

3 hours ago, Roundtoad said:

I think this would depend on what stage you are in the collection. If you have >2300 cards, most of your remaining cards will be in the 8k - 10k+ range (Heat Checks are currently priced at >9k), and I'm not sure the prices will go down anytime soon, so I no longer hesitate and just buy what I can. My fear is that once more players migrate to 2K21 this gen and especially next gen, the window for acquiring cards in the AH will gradually tighten.

Personally, I'd just buy whatever I can afford right now because I don't know what the market will look like come November. 

Thanks mate, this will help.

I have only seen prices go up for cards. For some time, I was seeing Diamonds at BIN of 5-6k. Then it increased to 7k, and now they're all near 10k.

Buy anything not in your collection that's going for or under 8k I reckon.

Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays they'll be a minor change with the login packs so can prioritise buying those cards.

2 hours ago, kevinyang82 said:

Buy anything not in your collection that's going for or under 8k I reckon.

Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays they'll be a minor change with the login packs so can prioritise buying those cards.

Yeah, this is a good idea. There is a flood of those login cards going for as cheap as 700 during those days, if you dont have them yet, make sure to grab them.

19 hours ago, Malex595 said:

Just to help everyone else, i'm just going to fill in what I have for 2409 cards:

'20 current nba series 2 (complete - 1 )

Heat checks (got 35 cards, missing 403 cards)

Moments (missing 26 cards)

Rewards (completed domination and token rewards everything up until sapphire,21/22 ruby, 25/27 ameythst, 18/42 diamond, 3/37 pink diamond, 3/51 galaxyopal, 47/52 team basketballs,10/13 collector level, 4/13 triple threat rewards, 13/40 spotlight rewards, 3/32 spotlight sim, 10/17 career highlights, 2/32 historic sims, 1/3 kobe completion, 5/22 goAT. 5/10 finals sim, 27/54 players club, all time spotlight sim complete)

Premium ( 410 cards)

Misc ( missing 9 coaches, everything else complete)

1 hour ago, m0nk3y_aust said:

Just to help everyone else, i'm just going to fill in what I have for 2409 cards:

'20 current nba series 2 (complete - 1 )

Heat checks (got 35 cards, missing 403 cards)

Rewards (completed domination and token rewards everything up until sapphire,21/22 ruby, 25/27 ameythst, 18/42 diamond, 3/37 pink diamond, 3/51 galaxyopal, 47/52 team basketballs,10/13 collector level, 4/13 triple threat rewards, 13/40 spotlight rewards, 3/32 spotlight sim, 10/17 career highlights, 2/32 historic sims, 1/3 kobe completion, 5/22 goAT. 5/10 finals sim, 27/54 players club, all time spotlight sim complete)

Premium ( 410 cards)

Misc ( missing 9 coaches, everything else complete)

Adding mine in too.

Currently at 2785 cards.

'20 current nba (missing 2)

'20 current nba series 2 (missing 4)

Heat checks (missing 163 cards)

Rewards (completed domination and token rewards everything up until sapphire,21/22 ruby, 25/27 ameythst, 25/42 diamond, 15/37 pink diamond, 17/51 galaxyopal, 49/52 team basketballs,11/13 collector level, 6/13 triple threat rewards, 40/40 spotlight rewards, 24/32 spotlight sim, 9/17 career highlights, 0/32 historic sims, 1/3 kobe completion, 7/22 GOAT. finals sim complete, 33/54 players club, all time spotlight sim complete)

Premium (451 cards)

Misc (missing 8 coaches, everything else complete)

Edited by kevinyang82

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 9:54 PM, kevinyang82 said:

Adding mine in too.

Currently at 2785 cards.

'20 current nba (missing 2)

'20 current nba series 2 (missing 4)

Heat checks (missing 163132 cards)

Moments (missing 2623 cards)

Rewards (completed domination and token rewards everything up until sapphire,21/22 ruby, 25/27 ameythst, 25/42 diamond, 1519/37 pink diamond, 17/51 galaxyopal, 4952/52 team basketballs,1112/13 collector level, 6/13 triple threat rewards, 40/40 spotlight rewards, 2432/32 spotlight sim, 9/17 career highlights, 06/32 historic sims, 12/3 kobe completion, 7/22 GOAT. finals sim complete, 33/54 players club, all time spotlight sim complete)

Premium (Completed: Multi-Dimensional, Kevin Garnett, Clyde Drexler, Lights Out, Isiah Thomas, Dwight Howard, Flash Pack, Jeremy Lin; 8/19 Free Agent, 11/12 Dwyane Wade, 27/31 Legacy, 20/30 Prime, 12/13 Dirk, 91/106 Moments, 15/20 Legacy II, 10/12 Iggy, 12/13 KAJ, 11/12 New Years, 11/12 Jason Kidd, 4/5 Flash 2, 18/30 Prime II, 10/12 Frost Bite etc)

Misc (missing 87 coaches, everything else complete)

Am now at 2878, with 6/32 Historic Spotlight Sims cards collected. Don't need to buy anything now, for the sake of collector level.

Updated my tracker above.

6 hours ago, kevinyang82 said:

Am now at 2878, with 6/32 Historic Spotlight Sims cards collected. Don't need to buy anything now, for the sake of collector level.

I envy you lol. Good luck with the last couple of games

8 hours ago, kevinyang82 said:

Those are some interesting stats. You have 132 missing HC, which translates to you having roughly 300? Do you think with the current state of the AH that it would be cheaper to aim for 200HC and make up the rest elsewhere? Or is 300 the bare minimim to aim for? At the moment, I'm not hesitating and buying whatever HC I can grab, which is often priced between 9K-10K, in fear of what November will do to the availability of cards in the AH. 

Congrats mate, and GL with the rest.

4 hours ago, Royze said:

I envy you lol. Good luck with the last couple of games

Thanks. There sleepless nights fearing for the AH stock when 2K21 was nearly coming out.

2 hours ago, Roundtoad said:

Those are some interesting stats. You have 132 missing HC, which translates to you having roughly 300? Do you think with the current state of the AH that it would be cheaper to aim for 200HC and make up the rest elsewhere? Or is 300 the bare minimim to aim for? At the moment, I'm not hesitating and buying whatever HC I can grab, which is often priced between 9K-10K, in fear of what November will do to the availability of cards in the AH. 

Congrats mate, and GL with the rest.

I picked up a lot of Heat Checks earlier when they were 2-3K, then slowly saw them increase week by week. Have slowly been adding them 8-10K at a time. They're just too pricey now, that I'd just buy any card that's around the price range. Good thing is, if you do have a lot of HC, you can sell them later knowing people are likely to buy them. The more you can get the better as it'll ease the stress of buying the premium cards.

I just browse around with the < 10K bid filter across the various card colours and would snap up anything BINs that were low.

Edited by kevinyang82

I wanted to get a feel here and an opinion or two on what the best route I should take to get this complete. I'm currently sitting at 2301 cards, I just redeemed Pippen. I guess the two most important numbers I have based on what I've read so far here are:

Heat Check - 173

Moments - 27

I haven't touched most of the offline stuff as I'm trying to save it so I can just do auction house until I can just sit down and enjoy the game. With one daughter back at school  and the other one needing attention during the night, I only get a couple hours to play. The main thing I've done offline are the weekly challenges and offline triple threat. At this point I'm guaranteed two cards from Triple Threat Offline (PD Serge Ibaka and GO Dominique Wilkins) with a potential two more from Triple Threat Free Agent (390 and 490 win marks).

Having said all of that...what would you all recommend I do with tokens? I've seen some people say to spend them on Lights Out packs and flipping for MT which is what I've been doing. In the Token Reward market I've only gotten up to 6 Amethyst Rewards. I've also seen people getting enough from the rewards to try to get up to 3 GO rewards for the 150,000 MT bonus. I have all intentions of finishing Triple Threat Offline which would mean at minimum 675 tokens. Then the 2500 level is 750 tokens.

So what to do what to do?

2 hours ago, ounity said:

Having said all of that...what would you all recommend I do with tokens? I've seen some people say to spend them on Lights Out packs and flipping for MT which is what I've been doing. In the Token Reward market I've only gotten up to 6 Amethyst Rewards. I've also seen people getting enough from the rewards to try to get up to 3 GO rewards for the 150,000 MT bonus. I have all intentions of finishing Triple Threat Offline which would mean at minimum 675 tokens. Then the 2500 level is 750 tokens.

im in the "Buy Lights Out Packs" and flip for MT - you never know how much you need in 2021.

Plus every Lights Out pack is a pretty much guaranteed 1000MT after you AH everything.

750 tokens is the next big reward, which is 125 LO packs. So pretty much 125k MT

THe 3 GO cards you need to buy are already expensive tokens - even 150k MT is only 14-15 10k cards from the AH.

Edited by m0nk3y_aust

9 hours ago, ounity said:

I wanted to get a feel here and an opinion or two on what the best route I should take to get this complete. I'm currently sitting at 2301 cards, I just redeemed Pippen. I guess the two most important numbers I have based on what I've read so far here are:

Heat Check - 173

Moments - 27

I haven't touched most of the offline stuff as I'm trying to save it so I can just do auction house until I can just sit down and enjoy the game. With one daughter back at school  and the other one needing attention during the night, I only get a couple hours to play. The main thing I've done offline are the weekly challenges and offline triple threat. At this point I'm guaranteed two cards from Triple Threat Offline (PD Serge Ibaka and GO Dominique Wilkins) with a potential two more from Triple Threat Free Agent (390 and 490 win marks).

I went with the token reward market to get all the agenda balls so I could get the fireball.

I'd also lean towards Legacy Series 1 packs instead of Lights Out. I was opening Bill Walton ones as if you pack him, he goes for 60k or so.

If you don't pack a Legacy card, you'll get a Current Series 1 card and they're worth a fair bit now. Any colour will sell for at least 1.5k.

So many lights out cards in the AH, they're barely above discard.

Don't forget if the Vault opens, that's 10 tokens or 5K Mt so you're going to get a lot more than the 600. Earlier in the game's lifecycle, this was just 1 token or 500mt.

Edited by kevinyang82

12 hours ago, ounity said:

Heat Check - 173

Moments - 27

Personally, I would buy all the token rewards up to PD + 3 GO cards. You will save a bit of money towards the end (around the 2400 card mark) if you buy token rewards to at least Diamond, as at this point of the collection your left over cards will probably be in the 8k - 10k range. And, as you will be grinding TTOffline, you will most likely be getting a ton of tokens from opening the vault, any excess tokens you have you should probably spend on Legacy packs.

The 

18 hours ago, kevinyang82 said:

I'd also lean towards Legacy Series 1 packs instead of Lights Out. I was opening Bill Walton ones as if you pack him, he goes for 60k or so.

The only problem with that is that there are two big ifs:

1) IF you pull out a Bill Walton

and

2) IF someone is willing to pay 60k for it, considering GOs sell for 8-10k.

Yes, someone might pay 60k for it because they want the collection or they just like Walton, but you would have to get very lucky to sell.

LOs are abundant in the AH, but if you set the price at 800MT, you get 720MT back for a sapphire. Diamond and PDs can be set a higher price.

Then in the LO pack, you also get another player card, where the minimum is 720MT as well.

4 hours ago, m0nk3y_aust said:

The 

The only problem with that is that there are two big ifs:

1) IF you pull out a Bill Walton

and

2) IF someone is willing to pay 60k for it, considering GOs sell for 8-10k.

Yes, someone might pay 60k for it because they want the collection or they just like Walton, but you would have to get very lucky to sell.

LOs are abundant in the AH, but if you set the price at 800MT, you get 720MT back for a sapphire. Diamond and PDs can be set a higher price.

Then in the LO pack, you also get another player card, where the minimum is 720MT as well.

I think worse case if you do pull Bill Walton and can't sell him, you can quicksell for 3k. I doubt he'll sell for 60k too, but if you're patient he'll sell for somewhere below that.

Most likely you won't pull him and either get a Legacy card which will sell, or a Curent Series I which are very rare on the market. So those sell for a good amount. I sold a silver for 4k and bronze for 2k.

Lights Out better if you're trying to convert to MT asap and discard everything. 

Currently having 1931 out of 2900 cards.

20' current – 359/431

20' current series 2 – 440/446

HC's – 79/441

Moments – 24/47

Rewards – still need to finish most of the single player stuff. Just got some Spotlight challenges, 50/297 in domination, 30/30 emerald, 30/30 sapp, 20/22 ruby, ame, dia, pink dia I still need to finish redeeming.

Premium – approx. 248

Historic Uniforms – 330/338 

Misc – missing 50 out of everything (esp. more expensive coaches and some team balls).

Started playing in the beginning of September. Generating MTs lately have been an big issue with the continuous increase in prices (HCs especially). I was trying to play the AH but I ran out of my luck lately so I moved to grinding triple threat offline and online. From my experience, the probability of the vault opening up has been around 50% for me but of course still too small of a sample size to make any broad conclusions. I know I have still a lot ahead of me. Been contemplating on giving up and moving my time and energy to something more meaningful but I still hope there is a window for me to make this happen (eventually). 

Good luck and patience to everyone still working on this trophy.

14 hours ago, kevinyang82 said:

I think worse case if you do pull Bill Walton and can't sell him, you can quicksell for 3k. I doubt he'll sell for 60k too, but if you're patient he'll sell for somewhere below that.

Most likely you won't pull him and either get a Legacy card which will sell, or a Curent Series I which are very rare on the market. So those sell for a good amount. I sold a silver for 4k and bronze for 2k.

Lights Out better if you're trying to convert to MT asap and discard everything. 

Fair enough.

But you should never quicksell stuff if you are looking for MT -  should always check for the lowest BIN for that colour card then price your auction accordingly and be realistic (if Walton is high at 60k, maybe try 50k, then lower it slowly if it doest sell the first time.)

The only thing to quicksell is bronze/silver/gold shoes which dont sell in the AH - only diamond.

Edited by m0nk3y_aust

On 10/2/2020 at 10:50 AM, ounity said:

Im thinking my LO idea isnt the greatest right now as card prices are so much higher in the AH now. Going to the token reward market might be a better idea.

As I said in a 

On 10/2/2020 at 1:28 PM, m0nk3y_aust said:

im in the "Buy Lights Out Packs" and flip for MT - you never know how much you need in 2021.

Plus every Lights Out pack is a pretty much guaranteed 1000MT after you AH everything.

750 tokens is the next big reward, which is 125 LO packs. So pretty much 125k MT

THe 3 GO cards you need to buy are already expensive tokens - even 150k MT is only 14-15 10k cards from the AH.

at 125 LO packs (750 tokens), which could be 125k MT, you could possibly buy only 9-10 cards at the prices it is right now.

if you spent 750tokens in the reward market, you get 12 diamond cards (at 60 tokens each)

--

So in conclusion, a combination of LO and token rewards market would be the best decision i think

18 hours ago, m0nk3y_aust said:

Im thinking my LO idea isnt the greatest right now as card prices are so much higher in the AH now. Going to the token reward market might be a better idea.

As I said in a 

at 125 LO packs (750 tokens), which could be 125k MT, you could possibly buy only 9-10 cards at the prices it is right now.

if you spent 750tokens in the reward market, you get 12 diamond cards (at 60 tokens each)

--

So in conclusion, a combination of LO and token rewards market would be the best decision i think

Aye. If im lucky in can add maybe 1 to 2 cards under 10k a day to my collection,  not counting heat checks.  With the development of prices im leaning on buying the full set of diamond token cards as I believe they will be cheaper than 30 cards at the auction house