Ultimate Collector Tracking

PFinchen

5 hours ago, m0nk3y_aust said:

Hows the AH going now that 2k21 has been released?

From what I've noticed there has been a slow decline in cards being available on the auction house and a slight increase in overall card cost.

Working the auction house is still very doable, for me just takes a bit longer to fill my 50 cards but I'm still selling 80-90 percent

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shilly31415 said:

When selling 100,000 MT Opals should I sell different ones at different times, or put them at the auction house at the same time, does that matter? (For example, a GOAT YAO/ GOAT T-Mac/GOAT KD)

Most people will filter for the opals they want to buy. Tho I suppose it won't hurt to put maybe a minute between em. I also check in advance how many other cards will be up for auction in the time frame I want to sell them.

I'd be up for it but how would you do that? find out who has what and sell that cards for like 2,000 MT and snipe them? or even 1,000 mt? or even less? It might be easier to do that with less people being on 2k20 MyTeam. Then again I don't know the mindset of those who have finished it, whether they would want to or not. But ya the door is closing fast unless there's a HUGE market crash and all the prices drop down

in theory, we only need one person who has 2900+ cards....

so, here's what we do...1st person gets communicates with the goat collector. TGC sells his cards to the first person for buy now 500MT until the 1st person gets the trophy.

then the second person starts communicatiing with the 2nd person and repeats the process

and so on and so on....

finally, if the original goat collector wishes to gets his cards back, he just get in contact with the last person in line to close the circle.

now, i see couple of BIG PROBLEMS with this.

1. finding the OG Goat collector who is willing to go along with this
  2. making sure that person, or anyone else down the line doesnt lock up the collection thus making those cards unusable on the AH
  3. getting everyone in line at least 200k MT to purchase cards ( even at 500MT, the sum gets big quickly)
  4. there will be other people trying to snipe, so we need to realise even if all of this works as intended, we might not be able to transfer all cards between 2 people flawlessly, some cards will end up with someone else, so it's vital for the seller and buyer to closely comunicate which cards are being put on market and when via discoud, party char or whatever....

What do you guys thing? it seems to me that this is the ONLY way we will be getting this platinum this year...

If any goat collector sees this, please make sure i'm first in line ?

10 hours ago, Shilly31415 said:

I'd be up for it but how would you do that? find out who has what and sell that cards for like 2,000 MT and snipe them? or even 1,000 mt? or even less? It might be easier to do that with less people being on 2k20 MyTeam. Then again I don't know the mindset of those who have finished it, whether they would want to or not. But ya the door is closing fast unless there's a HUGE market crash and all the prices drop down

I half expected a re-release of past packs but it would seem that 2k has nothing but a big fat finger for those still playing 20 and only care about the new cash cow..

1 minute ago, ounity said:

Does anyone know how many cards you can get total from Spotlight and Domination? I haven't played them yet and I'm a little over 2000 cards. Trying to get an idea of when I can stop using the Auction House and just focus on those modes.

Check https://www.reddit.com/r/MyTeam/comments/gmiz66/best_way_to_2900_cards_anthony_davis/

for some information on the matter

33 minutes ago, Shilly31415 said:

Sold all my highly expensive cards, sitting at 2714 with almost all the spotlight/weekly challenges left. It's only a matter of time/grind now. Unfortunately if it wasn't for the Heat Check card inflation I probably would've been way closer but it is what it is.

How many heat checks do you have? 

14 minutes ago, Royze said:

How many heat checks do you have? 

I am missing 174 Heat Check cards so roughly 50% on them

Even though they were like 9k I bought a ton of them cause from here on out I'm not sure how long they are gonna be up with people leaving for 2K21, I probably coulda waited for them to get a little cheaper but now knowing if they would be there or not made me buy them

50 minutes ago, Shilly31415 said:

I am missing 174 Heat Check cards so roughly 50% on them

Even though they were like 9k I bought a ton of them cause from here on out I'm not sure how long they are gonna be up with people leaving for 2K21, I probably coulda waited for them to get a little cheaper but now knowing if they would be there or not made me buy them

you can snipe some for 3k if you lucky. i got some 3k and immediately bought them.

3 hours ago, patrickogorman19 said:

you can snipe some for 3k if you lucky. i got some 3k and immediately bought them.

Im buying everything 5k and lower without hesitation lol. Occasionally you come across 1k and lower but that's q rare occasion 

On 11/09/2020 at 2:07 PM, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

At about 2725, with all the spotlight challenges to do still. I assume I should be about 2850 by the time I get to that point, so hoping I can get my remaining cards from the house along the way... it’s so close yet still so far with all the grinding to come ?

I'm around the same. Still with half the Spotlight Sims and all the Historic Spotlight Sims to go. So about ~50 reward cards left.

Still have a under half the Heat Checks but these are so expensive now. ~8k per card now. Should've bought more of these when they were 2-3k just a few weeks ago.

Been playing a lot of TTOffline as they reward 5k or 10 tokens if you get lucky. Just using 3 of my players with Diamond Contracts so I'm never losing mt.

Buying any card that's listed for bid under 5k.

10 hours ago, m0nk3y_aust said:

yep, same here, but ive pushed my budget to 8k, thanks to 2k21 :)

No wonder the heat checks are around 8k now haha.

24 minutes ago, kevinyang82 said:

Been playing a lot of TTOffline as they reward 5k or 10 tokens if you get lucky. Just using 3 of my players with Diamond Contracts so I'm never losing mt.

Yup. TTOffline is the way to go for those who don't (or can't) play the Auction House mini game. For every 10 games I usually open the vault 4 times, and each open is a guaranteed 10 Tokens or 5K MT (forced to quick sell the GO card if you already have it). The games take between 3-5 minutes depending on your strategy and cards, It is slow, it is messy, and the AH will still net you more MT for less time, but if 2K just reintroduced Heat Check packs as a possible vault reward, everyone still reading this thread would have less anxiety LOL.