Question about premium deleivers with Legend of Legend in all categories.

iGGTheEnd

So in the corner I have 21X Legend of Legends in deliveries but no trophy for 10 or 20.  So I am assuming I am not getting S+ in all categories.  How do I see what rank I am getting for each category and is there a specific type of premium delivery I need to do for it to count?

23 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

So in the corner I have 21X Legend of Legends in deliveries but no trophy for 10 or 20.  So I am assuming I am not getting S+ in all categories.  How do I see what rank I am getting for each category and is there a specific type of premium delivery I need to do for it to count?

That's because you'll be lacking delievery time orders and/or misc orders (recover cargo from rivers, mules or terrorists)

I just got the plat, and here's some tips:

Total of 80 premium deliveries of different Standard Orders (Orders for Sam don't count) on Hard difficulty with Legend of Legends rank (S).

The four categories have unique symbols shown next to Max Likes in the available orders list.

death-stranding-condition.png = Condition-focused

death-stranding-quantity.png  = Quantity-focused

death-stranding-miscellaneous.png  = Miscellaneous-focused

death-stranding-time.png  = Delivery-time-focused

Since the biggest point rewards of any type of delivery is given based on the order's weight and distance to destination (excluding the category and health of cargo points), you should always go for the heaviest and longest deliveries. For example, if you want to level up Condition skill, you still should take the largest and longest delivery despite it not being Quantity-focused or Delivery-time-focused. Or when going for Delivery-time skill, don't pick the shortest and fastest order. At lvl 59 Delivery-time I did a Delivery-time-focused order of max. 50 likes, in the end I got about 1/10 of the experience bar. But after finishing approx. 700 max. likes of the same kind of order, I leveled up to lvl 60 from that 59,1 lvl and past 60,5 lvl.

Deliveries giving a lot of likes are common in South Lake City, Lake Knot City, Mountain Knot City, Distribution and Waypoint Centers of any city, Timefall Farm, Film Director, Junk Dealer, Geologist, Engineer. Usually preppers who are associated with mass production and manufactoring.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, downey82 said:

Does this only count after the story cause mine is showing 0 but should have a few by now

No, you can accumulate Legend of Legends delivery counts as soon as you are able to begin Premium Deliveries. They become available during Episode 3.

On 17/11/2019 at 8:45 PM, iGGTheEnd said:

Maybe some were for Orders for Sam, not for premium deliveries

16 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

I don't wanna make another topic on this but anyone with the plat, I am curious should I wait to unlock the preppers until after I 5 star everyone else so I don't risk all my ziplines being destroyed, I hear preppers can be a bit time consuming.

You should have unlock all preppers first, then doing delivery to kill two birds with one stone, getting 20 x4 LoL delivery and upgrading preepers to five stars.