Does using infinite ammo weapons disable any trophies?

ZachBoardyHD

I'm planning on getting this game soon especially that it's on sale on the PS Store. But my plan was to complete the game as intended and the using the infinite ammo weapons (bought from the PS store) to clean up the speed run trophies, does doing this lock the trophies?

Apologies if this has been asked before, but with myself, when 'speed run' trophies are involved I usually panic and make mistakes more often due to being on a time limit but with the infinite ammo weapons I won't have to panic about running out of ammo, thanks ☺

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

I'm planning on getting this game soon especially that it's on sale on the PS Store. But my plan was to complete the game as intended and the using the infinite ammo weapons (bought from the PS store) to clean up the speed run trophies, does doing this lock the trophies?

Apologies if this has been asked before, but with myself, when 'speed run' trophies are involved I usually panic and make mistakes more often due to being on a time limit but with the infinite ammo weapons I won't have to panic about running out of ammo, thanks 263a.png

They dont void anything other than S+ rank, which isnt needed for plat anyway.

If you wanted, just use them from the get go lol, different kind off fun destroying everything!

• Like 3

Hi friend, I'm just starting the game and I bought the DLC for infinite ammo. The problem was that the day after I started playing, the infinite combat knife disappeared and does not appear anywhere.

I'm afraid the same thing will happen to me with infinite weapons. I wanted to erase the game data, install it, update it and download the DLC again but just before doing it I saw that in the Store the DLC appears for purchase (again?) And not as something already purchased and to download at any time.

I don't know if it's a bug or it just happens to me but I didn't like anything about the disappearance of weapons that I paid to have them.

• Like 2

On 11/25/2019 at 3:34 PM, gymmmmm said:

The problem was that the day after I started playing, the infinite combat knife disappeared and does not appear anywhere.

The infinite combat knife is considered "infinite" since its durability doesn't ever go down, unlike normal knives, but otherwise works the same way as a regular knife. When you counter-attack with a knife and stab something, you no longer have the knife while it's stuck in an enemy, until you pick it back up. It's on a dead enemy somewhere.

Edit : When starting a new campaign it will be available to you again.

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

And yet the option is there.

True but you're only cheating yourself out of half the experience. My best memories with the first 3 Resi Evils, Code Veronica, Dino Crisis, Silent Hill and Dead Space, have been when I've had hardly any ammo and trying to survive. Having infinite ammo takes away the tension.

• Like 4

• 2 years later...
On 12/17/2019 at 0:31 PM, RedDevil757 said:

True but you're only cheating yourself out of half the experience. My best memories with the first 3 Resi Evils, Code Veronica, Dino Crisis, Silent Hill and Dead Space, have been when I've had hardly any ammo and trying to survive. Having infinite ammo takes away the tension.

And some people are okay with not having to deal with any tension at all. Plus, it's a single player game so people are free to do what they want in them.

12 hours ago, Rin_TohsakaUBW said:

And some people are okay with not having to deal with any tension at all. Plus, it's a single player game so people are free to do what they want in them.

Anyone that plays resi evil and doesn't want tension needs a slap. I demand absolutely no horror or scares in my horror games godsdamit!!!

• Like 2