Metal Slime King

All Passive Abilities required, revealed at last!

6 posts in this topic

Thanks for the help on boosting this (although I really need to get back to this and finish it). Why oh why did I start this game? I'm not sure 'fun' is the operative word. It beats playing Rogue Warrior or Hannah Montana The Movie though.

The +30% Glove DEF skill is all I've been missing for the platinum, for ages. I would've made first 50, if not for that. I compared all my armor skills, and figured that had to be it, but also wondered if it wasn't glitched for me. 

Gloves were always the last protection to break, if they broke at all. I think that's how to gain gear skills, right? By taking damage?

I kept replaying an orc Colosseum on hard, going for a very slow victory. Guarding until at least one glove broke, and then salvaging the win (not easy, solo). Lost heart eventually, but it's good to know I was right about the last skill I need. 

Knowing that, I may be able to jump back in the wringer, if I can just read what acquiring that skill was like for somebody else.

There was a guide i used for this but it was written in chinese and i translated it to roughly understand what passives to do.

Everything was there and I asked a few gamers who finished it and only one responded with said vague guide.

Its about 80 hours or so to finish more or less.

The grinding is boring but without that chinese guide I spent eons hitting the back of enemies legs not understanding my legs needed to be hit.

What would help is writting down if being hit or hitting unlocks said passive. I cant even recall what does or doesnt anymore I think I mentally blacked out this game from my brain.

Also the AI in this game is TRASH lmfao

@VI_underGROUND Yeah, the armor related DEF boosts you farm by having enemies beat that piece of armor off of you. They were the last hold outs for me as well, particularly arms and legs. When I was grinding them out I would equip low level starter gear on those specific slots as that would ensure they would break way sooner than my good gear. I'd fire up Level 6 on Easy, I think and just let guys beat me up until the cheap gear broke then salvage a win to save progress.

Posted (edited)

does anyone know how to get passive SPI 6?

Edited by KacoBeltrao