Trophy Thoughts

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's the same type of trophy list at Genesis. It's a little grindy to fill out all the lists.

However, it's got a few features that make it "easier" to grind through. (versus Genesis)

If you aren't rushing to plat this in the shortest amount of time, then there are dispatch missions which basically let you level your units and earn capital when you aren't playing the game. I set these before I go to work and when I come back, everyone's gained a few levels and I have funds to spend again. I do the same before I go to sleep. This lets you reduce the amount of grinding you need in stages.

Also the new raid squad feature lets you blow through mooks on stages by the handful. Previously you had to go killing enemies one by one. Not a problem generally, but time consuming on some stages. Now with Raid attacks, you can kill multiple enemy suits all over the map in one move in one turn (provided your units are strong enough). This lets you speed through stages quicker imo.

The localization in Cross Rays is a wee bit better than in Genesis so far. I remember Genesis had a few translation errors in the quest lists.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/11/2022 at 4:52 PM, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

For anyone who has platinumed or progressed far enough...does getting the DLC add to the requirements for MS/MA. 

For the base game I see all the suits as Completed in the gallery under each series, but the trophy didn't pop. Is there something I'm missing?

It does not require it, but it makes progress easy.