Pre-order before next week or no day 1 delivery guarantee.

juanpufff

I haven't even Pre-ordered the playstation 4 myself because i was waiting for a special deal (with a game or something) and sony quote on quote said this:

PS4 pre-orders placed after Monday will not likely be fulfilled on release day, due to intense demand for the next-generation console, Sony has informed retail partners. 

Did every one ealse pre order their playstation or what?

image_303658_fit_480.jpg

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/421873/sony-to-impose-uk-wide-limit-on-ps4-pre-orders/

I preordered mine in store at GAME on Jun 14th, paying the requisite £20. Since then I've been saving up the pennies. I currently have... *looks at envelope where savings are kept*... £135.

By the way, Watchdogs (also preordered) is definitely a launch title yes? The guy in GAME wasn't sure. He only gave me a choice of Driveclub, Killzone or Knack. I ignored those and preoredered Watchdogs. He warned me that if it isn't a launch title, I'll end up with a console but no games....

I preordered mine in store at GAME on Jun 14th, paying the requisite £20. Since then I've been saving up the pennies. I currently have... *looks at envelope where savings are kept*... £135.

By the way, Watchdogs (also preordered) is definitely a launch title yes? The guy in GAME wasn't sure. He only gave me a choice of Driveclub, Killzone or Knack. I ignored those and preoredered Watchdogs. He warned me that if it isn't a launch title, I'll end up with a console but no games....

I've talked to numerous sources, as far as they know, it is a launch title, I think I remember the developer saying that as soon as the PS4 is launched, it will come right after, so you should be good.

I have my pre-order in since E3, PS4/Vita bundle would be awesome but I really do think they would have announced that sooner.. it will probably be a post launch bundle though.  Other than that, I'll just wait for Vita price-drop and maybe when they start pricing these memory cards of theirs at decent prices.. shouldn't have to spend £70+ just to get a 32GB one..

I only got round to pre-ordering mine last weekend. I'm hoping I can still get it on release and that I haven't left it too late.

Other than that, I'll just wait for Vita price-drop and maybe when they start pricing these memory cards of theirs at decent prices.. shouldn't have to spend £70+ just to get a 32GB one..

I think you can get them for around £50 online now, definitely still way too expensive though. Actually still haven't filled up the 4GB one it came with yet.