Online Server Issues

10 minutes ago, Il-Elements-Il said:

Play the game most of the day and don’t seem to be able to connect to the servers for the custom track trophy has any1 been able to achieve this today 

Thanks

Servers have been down most of the afternoon. They were down yesterday too, but came back up after an update this morning. Looks like it went back down again at about 7 PM GMT.

http://customersupport.milestone.it/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/user/login?destination=portal%2F2

That's the support site, I made an account and sent my message saying what's not working etc., the more that message them the better. Pretty sure the patch just added ads for the 3rd game. Supercross 1 isn't even 2 years old yet. Kinda seems quickly neglected like it was a cash grab, and because it was PS Plus featured they ninja patched an ad in. Which advertising a new game on a game that's taking a massive dump is not the best marketing strategy but hey, do you.

Edited by Asmund89
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Asmund89 said:

http://customersupport.milestone.it/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/user/login?destination=portal%2F2

That's the support site, I made an account and sent my message saying what's not working etc., the more that message them the better. Pretty sure the patch just added ads for the 3rd game. Supercross 1 isn't even 2 years old yet. Kinda seems quickly neglected like it was a cash grab, and because it was PS Plus featured they ninja patched an ad in. Which advertising a new game on a game that's taking a massive dump is not the best marketing strategy but hey, do you.

This was a rather poor choice for an IGC title in my opinion, it’s clear they don’t have the infrastructure to handle a steady number of players on their servers. And they don’t seem to have the resources to get them promptly fixed and running properly during the small window where player interest is at its peak. It’s not a great look for the company. 

4th most popular game on PSNP right now. We are screwedddd lol. If you compare the spike of players on Supercross 1 then look at Supercross 2's 500 players base ?, I suppose it's easy to see where they really weren't prepared for this. They haven't had such a burst of attention since 2013. It is currently the most popular title in their library.

Edited by Asmund89
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Asmund89 said:

4th most popular game on PSNP right now.

One could even argue 3rd most popular because 2 and 3 are basically the same game. I did not expect that to be honest, given the lukewarm reaction that this month's assortment of games seemed to generate on this site.

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us, we are aware of the issue and we forwarded all necessary data to our Dev team in order to investigate on the causes.

Thank you for your patience,
The Milestone Team

This is the response I got from my support ticket with them, hopefully someone actually is working on it.

18 minutes ago, Asmund89 said:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us, we are aware of the issue and we forwarded all necessary data to our Dev team in order to investigate on the causes.

Thank you for your patience,
The Milestone Team

This is the response I got from my support ticket with them, hopefully someone actually is working on it.

Thanks.

It being nearly weekend I won't count on it being fixed within 3 days, though I'll probably keep trying anyway.

I hope it doesn't work like in Onrush, where you couldn't play normaly online for weeks. They mostly relaise their games to PS Plus without increasing the Server-Capacity. I think they deactivated the Milestone Servers for the benefit of the Multiplayer, which is extremely laggy by the way. That could mean we have to wait weeks, but I hope i am wrong.

Edited by Sikutai