How long would this take without time skipping?

ZoutjeNL

Hey all,

I previously played this on PC and its been a while. I like idle games pretty much, so for me its no big deal if it takes some time to complete it. I was curious if there was anyone that would know an estimate in hours how long this would take without time skipping? Thanks in advance! 

i honestly feel like this would be a 300+ hour game (including out of game time) because trying to get all the Achievements on Earth itself is a pain because of constantly collecting angels and rebuilding your empire just to collect a very small progress. then you have to do the same for moon, which is also is the same wild ride. it will take a few hundred hours, maybe 200

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

to ZoutjeNL

i been playing this game for more then 5 months now. Refreshing it here and there, and i'm not even close to the earth one. and the moon is even worst. So if you play this game as is with no money inventing or some GLITCH, you in for a very long drive for the last 2 trophies. hope it helps. 

• Like 1

I can't quantify a game like this in hours, i would say at least 1 play per day to improove your things, then idle for 24 hours to build money, log next day to improve again...rinse and repeat many many times(i played this and other games like this on pc, and i needed like 6 months to complete it).

There is a wonderful game breaking glitch that i and other people had that let you improve money every time you log off/on or when you switch from earth to moon and viceversa. Every time i had like +5-8 decillion(not sure how to quantify) so i went from 2kkk to 10kkk, from 10kkk to 18kkk and so on. Even angels keep improving without resets, but you need to have at least 1(claim them with gold without resetting and you're done). You will have 2 main problems with this glitch: 1) if you start timer for your moon, every time you log off it will resets to 72 hours. Buy the moon with 25 gold and you're good. 2)if you exceed 99kkk, next time you log in you will have everything reset to 0, achievements, angels, money etc. you will keep your gold and be able to gain gold again with the achievements previously done but its not a big deal. simply plan the last things you buy so you arrive at 626th achievement before reset.

With this glitch i completed the game in 1 day, and just because i didn't realize i had it for the first hours. I'm not sure how i got it, because i started playing online and then switched to offline second log in and then online again from 3rd log in.

I completed it in 3 months total, I got most of the trophies normally opening the game once or twice a day. I the last stretch I got fed up and used time skip, even with time skip it took me another 3 or 4 days to get the last 2 trophies

I suspect that if I had not used time skip it would take me another 3-6 months

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, JonHills345 said:

Any idea how people are getting all the trophies in 10-30 minutes?

Either doing the infinite money glitch (dunno if you can actually reproduce the steps to do it or if it just happens randomly) or planning ahead and just farming money to spend it all at once.

Browse this forum for older threads.

• 2 months later...
On 1/10/2020 at 13:12, JonHills345 said:

¿Alguna idea de cómo la gente obtiene todos los trofeos en 10-30 minutos?

I just got it in 1 hour, because I went to dinner but 30 minutes.

I started the normal game and with the PC I was watching videos of the trophies, to see if they said any trick or something and one of them says: you just have to close the game and re-enter and it is as if you had spent a week ?

13 hours ago, lordmichael1994 said:

I just got it in 1 hour, because I went to dinner but 30 minutes.

I started the normal game and with the PC I was watching videos of the trophies, to see if they said any trick or something and one of them says: you just have to close the game and re-enter and it is as if you had spent a week 1f648.png

Is that all there is to it?