Dragon's Prophet MMORPG

skinner49

As seen here - http://www.gameinformer.com/games/dragons_prophet/b/pc/archive/2013/08/02/sony-online-entertainment-releases-the-dragons-this-september.aspx

dragon610.jpg

SOE is prepping to release Dragon's Prophet – a new free-to-play MMO from developer Runewaker Entertainment – this fall.

Set in a fantasy world where human warriors fight alongside dragons, Dragon's Prophet doesn't sound wholly original, but the free-to-play price is right, so we'll see what we think when the game comes out in North America and Europe on September 18.

"Dragon's Prophet has brought together what every fantasy-MMO player looks for in a new game: intense, action-based combat, a compelling end-game siege system, and more dragons than any other MMO to play and interact with like never before," says President of Sony Online Entertainment John Smedley. "Open Beta continues to provide us with valuable player feedback, and working closely with Runewaker and Infernum, we have already made major strides in improving the game's performance. We will continue to integrate feedback and make refinements to the game to ensure that Dragon's Prophet delivers a high-quality, meaningful online experience at launch and beyond."

SOE should stick with there EverquestNext and forget about these fillers. Waste of money and man power. That could be spent on EQN.

Well, I was going to try this game out but it seems like it doesn't want me to. I downloaded the whole thing and when I boot it up it doesn't go to full screen and as such some of the options are hidden so I can't get past create a character. Oh well, it looked pretty cool to me and I was looking forward to trying it out. 

Parker