Can I control several PS3s with one controller, at the same time?

grifteskymfning

So, basically... is there a program, an adapter or a simple way to control several PS3s at once, with one controller?

I am trying to set up a boosting farm with 8 PS3s, but it would be ever so smooth if I could just control them all at once with two controllers?

Would it work with a split cable with 4x USB in one end and a controller in the other?

Anyone tried anything like this before?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

So, basically... is there a program, an adapter or a simple way to control several PS3s at once, with one controller?

I am trying to set up a boosting farm with 8 PS3s, but it would be ever so smooth if I could just control them all at once with two controllers?

Would it work with a split cable with 4x USB in one end and a controller in the other?

im pretty sure it will only sync to one at once or else all the systems would go insane at the same time lol. i have to use a multi usb for my phat ps3s or else the wires dont detect but witht he amount of adapters you would have to buy to try this you could prob buy used controllers better. and i dont think the adapters would be long enough they are usually short. so you would need one main adapter running to the controller, and then 8 adapters plugged into that 1 adapter. also, even if it did work, would there be some sort of damage from interconnecting them all. but i dont think theres a solution. havent tried it but i have 4 ps3s so i feel your pain lol. i just line the controllers up on my coffee table and put a piece of paper under them for what system they are going to if i absolutely have to on a dead mp game

1 hour ago, grifteskymfning said:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078J2HQ9D

1 hour ago, grifteskymfning said:

Who needs a social life anyway. -_-

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Social life is soooo overrated :P.

Creative methods to farm trophies - always on props :D.

My current setup is this;

I run a quad multiviewer ($1400 of fuck me) with four PS3s connected to one 70" TV so I get four hdmi feeds on one split screen CCTV like view.

The optimal setup would be to run and control this using only one controller.

Is there something like this, but the other way around? Would it work if they're all connected at the same time?

81EoAKJg0DL._AC_SX425_.jpg

I bet I could find a cable like that, but an inverted 1 micro mini usb to 4 usb kind, on some chinese black market.

And space is not an issue, the original plan was to have eight screens instead of two huge TVs...

Ping @ferryjan did you buy that adapter? Did it work?

Hjälp!

Edited by grifteskymfning

I can get my ps4 controller to work with a ps4 & ps3 simultaneously by booting up the ps4 wireless, turn ps3 on manually & then connect my ps3 wired to my ps4 controller

Makes it act on both, which is weird, happened alot when I played Rayman Legends on both systems (ps3 controller really isnt good enough) so I connect my ps4 controller

Actually pretty funny to see my tv downstairs act on his own ?

Luckily I havent been doing something stupid in the process like 'reset to factory settings' ?