Upcoming DLC?

So I know I heard a lot when the game was getting ready to release that there was going to be a few add-ons after release. Almost a year in and so far the only thing we got was IGA's Back Pack. 

Maybe I missed it but wasn't there supposed to be a Zangetsu Mode and other modes where you can play as different characters? 

36 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Nah it's just a Mandela effect

Are you trolling bro, cuz this is straight from the Bloodstained website? 13 free DLC's and all that. Only one we got wasn't free. 

I can only confirm NG+, Nightmare difficulty, 8 bit level, Speedrun and Boss Rush are the only modes that are in the game. Mostly after you beat it. If you have to beat Boss Rush or Speedrun to unlock more modes I wouldn't know, haven't done it but if that's how the rest unlock I'm out because that's stupid.

voice actors (David Hayter!)

Orchestra soundtrack by Michiru Yamane

Rich story with alternate endings

New Game Plus

Nightmare Difficulty

8-bit Level

Free Updates After Launch

Speedrun Mode

Pure Miriam Outfit

Boss Rush Mode

Online & local Co-op and Vs. Mode

Roguelike Mode

2 Extra Playable Characters

Chaos Mode

Classic Mode

Boss Revenge Mode

They are still working on the dlc that they promised as well as some paid cosmetic dlc (according to backer updates).

The delay, to put it simply, was due to the poor quality of the Switch version. They shifted pretty much all of their resources into fixing that mess after the backer rewards shipped and they will hopefully be done with that fiasco soon.

• Like 1

Yeah I was hoping the co-op DLC would have come out sooner since the game looks fun to play and that was something I looked forward to. But I'll go ahead and trust them to deliver on it even if they are taking time to fix the Switch version. I wish I could say the same for Castle Crashers since they still haven't fixed the eternal black screen issues for everyone...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...