Trophy list

xxdmcgee2288xx

I am very excited personally. Despite the fun I had with Payday 1, most of the trophies were very difficult. I like the fact that you get trophies as you climb through your reputation level. Should be a great game. I've heard good things from the PC beta. Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow so I won't get my hands on this game until late afternoon. 

wow someone has 100 percent now

Check the time stamps. The level trophies are earned out of numerical order and the trophies for owning 9 and 18 weapons are earned out of order too. You'd think if somebody were hack time stamps, they'd at least use common sense to make sure their shit at least looks legit. :|
  • Like 2

im not even going to comment on the cheating. lmao. 

but i will say this about payday in general. imo its ALL about your squad, haven't played 2 yet because of disc delays but in 1, the ONLY reason i was able to platinum in a week ( or less ) was cause i had two close knit crews who knew what they were doing. when i played with randoms ( even randoms with mics & gold masks ) as a group we were terrible & the mission would fail. mind u, it was on overkill or overkill 145+; but, my main point here is that chemistry is key. its fundamental to payday. it can make the hardest heist go silky smooth or the easiest fall apart in a matter of minutes. 

anyway, see u at the safe house. cheers payday fans!

• Like 3