FOX Blade or Muramasa Blade?

Hey everyone, I've been planing on heading for the platinum trophy in this awesome game and I just wanted to ask a quick question...Which blade is best to tackle the S rank trophy??? This has been bothering me quite some time now, because I'm not exactly sure which weapon to go with. If you have any points on this I would highly appreciate it :D

DEVILKIDGAME15.png 

I'd personally go with the "High Frequency Murasama Blade". I love it so much! If you don't have Infinite Wig B use the "Armor Breaker" instead. Have fun going for the platinum. The S ranks are tough. I got through the first few chapters with S ranks. I also heard a few of the VR Missions are brutal. Enjoy it man!  

• Like 1

But is it even possible to get S ranks with it? :)

From what I've seen a lot of people S ranked the story using the FOX Blade and the Wigs on the highest difficulty, I'm currently playing on hard with the FOX and I S ranked some battles.

Edited by WolfyRaiden
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well, for the platinum trophy the best sword would be the FOX Blade, simply because it can cut through anything, even the heavier cyborgs... it is specially useful in the last ranked fight before the facing Monsoon, the fight where you can hardly stand on your feet. I personally like the Murasama sword because it matched the whole cyborg looks. It is very useful in Ripper Mode. I only used the FOX in that fight I told you about. I hope you get your Platinum Trophy soon. Remember you must have S rank in absolutely all the ranked fights on each chapter, or else you will not get the overall S Rank for the chapter. Usually what people do is go for the No Damage Bonus, that way you don't have to worry about Zandatsu or Battle Points, just take them out quickly and always stay away, with regular cyborgs I would always use the sweep attack, and use Blade Mode while sliding... it's pretty cool.

Edited by ShonenSamurai
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Well, for the platinum trophy the best sword would be the FOX Blade, simply because it can cut through anything, even the heavier cyborgs... it is specially useful in the last ranked fight before the facing Monsoon, the fight where you can hardly stand on your feet. I personally like the Murasama sword because it matched the whole cyborg looks. It is very useful in Ripper Mode. I only used the FOX in that fight I told you about. I hope you get your Platinum Trophy soon. Remember you must have S rank in absolutely all the ranked fights on each chapter, or else you will not get the overall S Rank for the chapter. Usually what people do is go for the No Damage Bonus, that way you don't have to worry about Zandatsu or Battle Points, just take them out quickly and always stay away, with regular cyborgs I would always use the sweep attack, and use Blade Mode while sliding... it's pretty cool.

i keep forgetting i can Blade mode while sliding, and i have used the Fox Blade in all but about 5 battles as sometimes you need other things to help your score.

• 2 months later...