Kill Your Completion 12

@ladynadiad

The few tutorials haven't been much help at all, & I've just been skimming through the menu. Knowing the menu can increase skills is a huge help. I'll have to go through it more carefully now. & I felt like Mayura was a healer class, but she only has some wind move at the moment. Thankfully the after battle heals have kept my party going & healing in battle hasn't been necessary yet. 

Vita version. I've unlocked the speedrun trial for the first boss & gave it a go. Failed. The battle system doesn't work well timed with the gaps between stages. If you've already posted about the issue/solution in the forums I'll check them out after finishing a story run (in case of spoilers). Even without a trophy guide the game doesn't look too bad, just time consuming. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

@ladynadiad

The few tutorials haven't been much help at all, & I've just been skimming through the menu. Knowing the menu can increase skills is a huge help. I'll have to go through it more carefully now. & I felt like Mayura was a healer class, but she only has some wind move at the moment. Thankfully the after battle heals have kept my party going & healing in battle hasn't been necessary yet. 

Vita version. I've unlocked the speedrun trial for the first boss & gave it a go. Failed. The battle system doesn't work well timed with the gaps between stages. If you've already posted about the issue/solution in the forums I'll check them out after finishing a story run (in case of spoilers). Even without a trophy guide the game doesn't look too bad, just time consuming. 

Without spoilers, the freeze issue is related to the last class you get via story.  There is one move that most strategies will advise to spam repeatedly, but if you do that, the game freezes.  So you instead have to make sure to end the turn with some other move, which means you need to adjust the speedrun strategies for the harder bosses.  And yeah, the tutorials don't help that much, you'll learn the mechanics by trying out different techniques and seeing what works well.  I learned what I did by playing it and also reading topics on the GameFAQs forum along with the topics on the Playstation Trophies forum.

Pretty much, you're going to earn the majority of the trophies at the end of the game because you need access to all the characters, including a post game one to even get some of the trophies.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gretchen27 said:

& there’s a few games I’m interested in playing from others reviews. Like: Coffee Talk, Nier, The Sexy Brutale, Yakuza, Nekopara, & Chaos;Child.

In good news, I heard recently that Nier: Replicant (which is another version of the original Nier that I played this month, what I played is Nier: Gestalt) is actually going to get released outside of Japan for PS4, Xbox One and PC.  So that means anyone who is interested in it will have an easier time obtaining the game once that version is released.  Really good news to have heard because it truly is not an easy game to obtain right now.

• Like 3