Version?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

13 hours ago, BlindMango said:

At some point, maybe in a few years, I'm sure you'll also come around to thinking these trophy lists are ultimately just a massive waste of time. If you're finding it fun though, have at it - there's still a demand for lists like these and as long as customers are paying them the big bucks these companies have supply for that demand 

Sometimes, I wonder why it took them so long to start the stacking. They skipped right past PS3, opting for Vita and PS4 instead. Can only imagine what PS5 will be like. Probably 12 stacks altogether, or 15 stacks if they keep doing physical-only/limited runs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nitro said:

Sorry, the way you worded it made it sound like you were a team account. My apologies. 

For leaderboard ranking. And I have read you other post replying to @Unknown_v2_0 but the fact of the matter is, I enjoy competition and the rivalry's there. So whilst I might not enjoy everything I'm playing, I enjoy the competition and such. Sort of like how not all Elite athletes enjoy training, but they enjoy the competition of actual matches and enjoy watching their team climb the ladder.

Yeah, that's what I was saying. It wasn't a mess, but it was just before the start. I share the same idea.

And thank you for clarifying that. I misunderstood my good man, @BossZombieMan.

And this is 100% why. I used to do it to have a slight boost. Then I would do them to get to new milestones. Then it just exploded to get to the next position on the LB.

No problem. 

1 hour ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Sometimes, I wonder why it took them so long to start the stacking. They skipped right past PS3, opting for Vita and PS4 instead. Can only imagine what PS5 will be like. Probably 12 stacks altogether, or 15 stacks if they keep doing physical-only/limited runs. 

Maybe one stack for every country ?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Have the first Canada stack, lol Maybe a Nigeria-stack

I want a Vatican stack on my Ratalaika. 

6 hours ago, NekoRave said:

195 countries im the world times every platform 

That would be hilarious 

But 100 stacks for every Ratalaika would be amazing but some one us would stop because it would be a lot. 1000 platinums a month. ?

I can already imagine lambda trophy hunters saying we would destroy platinum value lol.

3 hours ago, BossZombieMan said:

But 100 stacks for every Ratalaika would be amazing but some one us would stop because it would be a lot. 1000 platinums a month. 1f60d.png

I can already imagine lambda trophy hunters saying we would destroy platinum value lol.

You would want that? It'd be funny but at that point, the LB would be completely pointless. Unless Hakoom or Roughdawg played Every. Single. Stack. They wouldnt be top of the LB anymore. Top of the LB would change every week.

This would absolutely NOT be amazing. Terrible idea

4 hours ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

This is exactly how I see you too. I am just happy to keep my head above a "sponsored" player.

Not exactly sure what you mean by that, but sure.

On 3/9/2020 at 8:25 PM, Nitro said:

You would want that? It'd be funny but at that point, the LB would be completely pointless. Unless Hakoom or Roughdawg played Every. Single. Stack. They wouldnt be top of the LB anymore. Top of the LB would change every week.

This would absolutely NOT be amazing. Terrible idea

I mean how meaningful is it currently though... and getting less and less so as time goes on.... heck we getting 6x stacks for a 10 min plat weekly now plus additional stacks of 30 min plats x4-6

• Like 1