Version?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

54 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Lol definitely, it's an unorganized mess

7 minutes ago, UltraFire121 said:

That is sad.

I don't get your point. Stacking is an awesome way to hunt. Most of the time there are 6 stacks with Ratalaika Eastasiasoft or Powgi : EU-NA-AS PS4-PSVITA. 

Edited by BossZombieMan

4 hours ago, BossZombieMan said:

I don't get your point. Stacking is an awesome way to hunt. Most of the time there are 6 stacks with Ratalaika Eastasiasoft or Powgi : EU-NA-AS PS4-PSVITA. 

Stacking is fine it's not 5 minute games every week -_-

I can tell you're a new trophy hunter.

47 minutes ago, Nitro said:

I can tell you're a new trophy 

I can tell you didn't see my profile.

272 platinums and 1st platinum in 2015 is not really new. 

49 minutes ago, Nitro said:

I can tell you're a new trophy hunter.

I don't know for you, but we do competition in team so it's never boring. 

45 minutes ago, BossZombieMan said:

I can tell you didn't see my profile.

272 platinums and 1st platinum in 2015 is not really new. 

I don't know for you, but we do competition in team so it's never boring. 

2015 I would consider pretty new still. That was when we started to get games like Nubla, Orc Slayer, My name is Mayo etc.

Ah, so you're a team account. See, I'm only one person, so my plats are earned by me. So I play all 6 or 8 stacks of these games. It gets pretty boring to play them over and over again. Moreover, it takes up time you could be spending with better games.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nitro said:

2015 I would consider pretty new still. That was when we started to get games like Nubla, Orc Slayer, My name is Mayo etc.

Ah, so you're a team account. See, I'm only one person, so my plats are earned by me. So I play all 6 or 8 stacks of these games. It gets pretty boring to play them over and over again. Moreover, it takes up time you could be spending with better games.

I never said i'm a Team account. I earned all m'y trophies dude, stop inventing stories please. 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2020 at 2:58 PM, BlindMango said:

Gah look at the last 50 newest lists, it's like a dumping ground :facepalm: 

For sure ....about half those are just made up of a few super fast/easy with tons of stacks :(

12 hours ago, Nitro said:

yeah 2015 is relatively new ... still wasn't a complete mess at that point but yeah post mayo things started getting bad and entering the "new age", 6x stacks, vita trick, 5-30 min lats like there is no tomorrow. Shame that scene is all new trophy hunters know...

I think @BossZombieMan meant team trophy comps, like add up all trophies that several accts earned ... not that there are multiple people on the BossZombie acct.

8 hours ago, Bliss said:

So why do you do it if you’re finding it boring?

One reason some do is leaderboard rank. Like you virtually HAVE to play all the 5-60 min plats since all the  other accts  do. Then it just becomes a ash in the end as your trophies negate each other. Or some do it to get to their next milestone faster. Some to get to some trophy goal they set for themselves

• Like 1

On 3/7/2020 at 0:56 AM, BossZombieMan said:

At some point, maybe in a few years, I'm sure you'll also come around to thinking these trophy lists are ultimately just a massive waste of time. If you're finding it fun though, have at it - there's still a demand for lists like these and as long as customers are paying them the big bucks these companies have supply for that demand 

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Unknown_v2_0 said:

One reason some do is leaderboard rank. Like you virtually HAVE to play all the 5-60 min plats since all the  other accts  do. Then it just becomes a ash in the end as your trophies negate each other. Or some do it to get to their next milestone faster. Some to get to some trophy goal they set for themselves

I understand that these types of games are necessary for those higher in the leaderboards, however when you’re starting to find it to be a chore then it is probably time to stop for a while. You won’t be [insert number here] in the leaderboards forever anyway, so why burn yourself out?

On 3/8/2020 at 4:28 AM, BossZombieMan said:

I never said i'm a Team account. I earned all m'y trophies dude, stop inventing stories please. 

Sorry, the way you worded it made it sound like you were a team account. My apologies. 

On 3/8/2020 at 5:28 AM, Bliss said:

So why do you do it if you’re finding it boring?

For leaderboard ranking. And I have read you other post replying to @Unknown_v2_0 but the fact of the matter is, I enjoy competition and the rivalry's there. So whilst I might not enjoy everything I'm playing, I enjoy the competition and such. Sort of like how not all Elite athletes enjoy training, but they enjoy the competition of actual matches and enjoy watching their team climb the ladder.

On 3/8/2020 at 1:34 PM, Unknown_v2_0 said:

yeah 2015 is relatively new ... still wasn't a complete mess at that point but yeah post mayo things started getting bad and entering the "new age", 6x stacks, vita trick, 5-30 min lats like there is no tomorrow. Shame that scene is all new trophy hunters know...

I think @BossZombieMan meant team trophy comps, like add up all trophies that several accts earned ... not that there are multiple people on the BossZombie acct.

Yeah, that's what I was saying. It wasn't a mess, but it was just before the start. I share the same idea.

And thank you for clarifying that. I misunderstood my good man, @BossZombieMan.

And this is 100% why. I used to do it to have a slight boost. Then I would do them to get to new milestones. Then it just exploded to get to the next position on the LB.