Is possible to get 100% trophies for ps3 pain

shai_sr12345

30 minutes ago, shai_sr12345 said:

So you saying that I am still can make the 100% of trophies for this game by today but if I am going for the physical copy so what I will be missing for the 100%

You're gonna need all the additional characters and a few extra maps/modes. I can't recall exactly what's not included in the physical release or what's required for 100%. Best advice I can give you is to look at each trophy and make a note of the character/mode/map you need.

2 minutes ago, Zaros-QC said:

which game are you talking about "pain"?

Yes it's some of the firsts games that came for the system and I don't have many first ps3 games that came in those time I have a recent games that came out for this system

2 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

It is possible yes, it is also hard as f*ck

Yeha I heard how hard it is and I don't even care although the game is enjoyable and have a challenge of hardness to play this

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, shai_sr12345 said:

Yes it's some of the firsts games that came for the system and I don't have many first ps3 games that came in those time I have a recent games that came out for this system

Yeha I heard how hard it is and I don't even care although the game is enjoyable and have a challenge of hardness to play this

ok but the name of the game is "pain"? i hadn't heard about that game before.

6 hours ago, shai_sr12345 said:
Because just found out there's a physical copy for this and the digital one with some dlc in the PS store

It can still be done but you might need to buy a move controller if you don't have one. One of the DLC maps won't load if you're using a dualshock for some regions. Some were patched, some weren't!

• Like 1