PS3 SALES

BossZombieMan

1 hour ago, NekoRave said:

Games have been on sale on ps3 just very few, most of the games have been price reduced to $20 or less so no ps3 wont have any real sales tbh, but most of the games are affordable.

They are way more expensive than in physical editions. The last sales on ps3 were awesome, such a shame it's over.

Edited by BossZombieMan

PS3 games occasionally get sales, although in low numbers at a time (ex: The Ratchet & Clank Trilogy was on sale in December/January). The problem is that Sony doesn't advertise them anymore and the only way to find them in the store is if you search on the price drop section.

Best way to find the sales is if you use a site like https://psprices.com/

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BossZombieMan said:

Hello. It has been 1,5 years that games on sales don't appear PSN3 sales. But since 6 months, it looks like there's no more PS3 games with smaller prices. Do you think it will be like on the Vita store ?

You seem to have your account on the European store. There's basically almost zero PS3 and Vita sales on PSN europe. Probably Sony is too ashamed of both consoles, there's no other reason not to make sales as the products simply don't sell now without them. Sad for the developers who spent time and money creating them. Sony Europe sales are invite only, so this is not going to change.

I've bought quite a few PS3 games lately, things I always wanted to see and some at reasonable prices. You do have to create a US account for that as there are some good PS3 games (and Vita) on sale frequently. At least the games are region free. The same can be done with the Vita but it's more troublesome.

Create one you won't regret it, I haven't.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

PS3 games occasionally get sales, although in low numbers at a time (ex: The Ratchet & Clank Trilogy was on sale in December/January). The problem is that Sony doesn't advertise them anymore and the only way to find them in the store is if you search on the price drop section.

Best way to find the sales is if you use a site like https://psprices.com/

Thank you. I watched today all games on ps3 today, but no sales.

9 minutes ago, cris3f said:

You seem to have your account on the European store. There's basically almost zero PS3 and Vita sales on PSN europe. Probably Sony is too ashamed of both consoles, there's no other reason not to make sales as the products simply don't sell now without them. Sad for the developers who spent time and money creating them. Sony Europe sales are invite only, so this is not going to change.

I've bought quite a few PS3 games lately, things I always wanted to see and some at reasonable prices. You do have to create a US account for that as there are some good PS3 games (and Vita) on sale frequently. At least the games are region free. The same can be done with the Vita but it's more troublesome.

Create one you won't regret it, I haven't.

Im used to HK and US stacks when it comes to Psvita and ps4 for Ratalaika Powgi and Eastasiasoft games. If you say there more sales on ps3, then ill have no problem at all to add my US account on ps3. I didn't do it since now because there are almost no stack on ps3. Thank you. :)

Just now, locoporkko said:

Ps3 sales are dead 

Im not saying the opposite but i just hope they are not totally dead. I still want some games like the Ratchet and Clank's serie, Naughty Bear, Toy Story Mania and 3, Carton Network, Demon's Souls or Deadly Premonition. 

Keep an eye out for the Summer Sales though. You never know if Sony will do a last bit of a big sale for PS3 games. I'm myself still a bit hopeful for some sales on PS3 and Vita.

Unfortunately it is a bullet we all have to bite eventually where the older games don't go on sales anymore, which is why Complete/GOTY editions on PS3 are a good way to go if applicable.

9 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

Keep an eye out for the Summer Sales though. You never know if Sony will do a last bit of a big sale for PS3 games. I'm myself still a bit hopeful for some sales on PS3 and Vita.

Unfortunately it is a bullet we all have to bite eventually where the older games don't go on sales anymore, which is why Complete/GOTY editions on PS3 are a good way to go if applicable.

Ill keep checking 2 times a month.

• 3 weeks later...

PS3 game prices still drop a lot, they just aren't listed in those sales anymore. A lot of games go down to 2-6 €. 

I highly recommend adding PS3 titles to your wishlist so you can keep track of the price! That's how I do it. ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...