Updates for Vita/Vita games 10/20/2011

zairozen

I just found this while surfing the web, and this came up. Someone (Or many people) Filmed all the games at the Tokyo Game Show (Im guessing, was in a description) that were playable. Looks very neat, and a little more helpfull in getting to know the line-up of games. He has 93 Videos for the vita. He does new videos daily. Every day he posts a new video, I will change the title of the thread to the date of the newest video, and post the new video in this post. If you would like to comment on the video, or have questions, please put what the date of the video was.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicVita

PSVita Update: Developer Diaries 10/20/2011

How do you like it?

EDIT: A week ago the SCEJ press conference was held, and they displayed the UI. It was somewhat a let down that Sony used the "Bubble" Interface, but they evened it out, as it looks like any Android User Interface. And... They displayed the trophies in this video, You can't understand him (Unless you understand japanese), but the screenshot was all i needed. Skip to 13:40 for the trophies, or watch the whole thing to see the walkthrough of the interface. B)

*NOTE*

If you haven't already heard, the Vitas realease date has been confirmed. Head on over to steelsammy's thread to find out what the date is. Like the crap out of him for finding this first! (On PSNP anyways!)

• Like 1

This is just why people wished the vita could be out for christmas. 3DS would be dead in the water if that happened, but since there is no competition parents will buy 3ds for their kids because it is there.

Nintendo has to bank on a huge Christmas push and then some strong SW in 2012 to stay competitive at all.

• Like 1

Hey, part one of the press release on my first post, i discovered some interesting facts about 3G! You can wildly speculate all you want, but it seems that there is a 20-hour 3G plan, and a 100-hour 3G plan available. Using a money converter, It seems a 20-hour 3g plan is 13$ USD and a 100-hour plan is 65$ USD. Again, this is just what im getting out of this, it is WAY to early to start judging. If you would like to see for yourself, Skip to 10:15 and pause it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ox4qltn1k&feature=channel_video_title

Thanks for the list

I'm planning on dropping off my psp to buy the vita : so my date of purchase will depend on 2 factors.

• If/when i can transfert my umd games to the vita right now ... i have 8 umd games that are not on the psn. including mg:acid 1 and 2 ans some games from nisa
  • When good games launch for the vita : right now i have high hopes for : Ruin and Gravity rush

So if both games are announced as launching titles and they update the psp list on psn i'm off with a ps vita at launch.