Online servers terminated on June 15, 2020

POEman553

It's a F2P PS VR game and Sunsoft (yes, them) have already turned off the in-game currency. I'm not sure how easy or hard it is to get the 100% without that or if some of the trophies are affected or if all of them are affected.  I'm not going to attempt it but maybe 3 or 4 people on this site have the 100%.

• Like 1

I learned after Dead Star and Marvel Heroes Omega that games that are online only, especially ones that aren't headed by a big company like Ubisoft or EA, run the risk of having server shutdown rather unexpectedly.

Can't say about this game itself. Never will bother with it, but those who are playing this game, best get the online before it's too late.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

Seems like this is just grinding to level 20 while keeping an eye out for the challenges. Which means that it depends on the most optimal way to gain xp.

It also depends if bot matches are a possibility or that you need to boost it with a second PS4/player.

The game seems like a chore to finish though as a VR game with the imo boring aspects of a moba game.

• 1 month later...