NashtyMouse

180k dual blade proficiency needed for sidequest?

9 posts in this topic

I’ve really been loving this game, and I wanted to get as many trophies as I can, but I’m not going for the plat because I don’t think I have that much grinding in me. 

that being said, I really want to get the trophy for completing all quests, but I just finished the 4th region and there’s a side quest requiring you to finish the dojo mission which is given after you reach 180k proficiency with dual swords! Is this required for the all missions trophy!? I really wish I had read about this earlier.

if it is required, are there any sub missions like this for other weapons???

Well the trophy states "Completed all missions on any difficulty level. (Does not include training missions.)" So I don't think Dojo mission counts.

Looking at the rarity of the trophies most people unlocked the mystic art (I suppose for finishing every weapon training?) after that trophy.

So yeah you are good to go for the plat.

You need to do the mission. There aren't any other missions with proficiency requirements.

Yeah that mission gives you a guardian spirit I believe. So if you want a plat or that trophy then you'll need to do it.

Damn, that’s super annoying, but I suppose I can handle it if I only have to grind out one weapon type.

1 hour ago, NashtyMouse said:

Damn, that’s super annoying, but I suppose I can handle it if I only have to grind out one weapon type.

Well you need 180k for each weapon for the mystic art anyways.

16 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Well you need 180k for each weapon for the mystic art anyways.

For the platinum. Like I said earlier though, I don’t think I have the patience for the platinum, I just want to at least compete all the missions.

6 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

For the platinum. Like I said earlier though, I don’t think I have the patience for the platinum, I just want to at least compete all the missions.

Ah, I hear you. Yeah, that dual swords one seems to be the only one with a weird requirement. 

That shouldn't be a thing. Bit too much. Then again, we have no other choice if we want to complete all missions.

They have lowered the requirement for mystic arts (from 180k to 120k).