180k dual blade proficiency needed for sidequest?

NashtyMouse

I’ve really been loving this game, and I wanted to get as many trophies as I can, but I’m not going for the plat because I don’t think I have that much grinding in me. 

that being said, I really want to get the trophy for completing all quests, but I just finished the 4th region and there’s a side quest requiring you to finish the dojo mission which is given after you reach 180k proficiency with dual swords! Is this required for the all missions trophy!? I really wish I had read about this earlier.

if it is required, are there any sub missions like this for other weapons???

Well the trophy states "Completed all missions on any difficulty level. (Does not include training missions.)" So I don't think Dojo mission counts.

Looking at the rarity of the trophies most people unlocked the mystic art (I suppose for finishing every weapon training?) after that trophy.

So yeah you are good to go for the plat.

6 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

For the platinum. Like I said earlier though, I don’t think I have the patience for the platinum, I just want to at least compete all the missions.

Ah, I hear you. Yeah, that dual swords one seems to be the only one with a weird requirement.