Pick the PSN 100% you're jealous of

madbuk

Rock of Ages

What if there was an option to sort the games on someone's profile by average completion?

You can sort by completion %. It puts all the 100%s with plats on top, then psn 100%s, then the rest of your uncomplete games. (Order > Percent)

I am most jealous of Tekken Revolution for you, Resident-Zelda. Its the only 100% you have that I don't! :P Maybe I'll nab that off the store soon.

Frogger Returns. I'm going to region stack that game soon.

Hmmm...you have more 100% PSN games than you have plats.  Interesting.  Anyways, Darkstalkers is freaking awesome.  I should DL that one.  I was a god on that series in the arcade (for the younger crowd, you can Google what an arcade was.  Back in the 90s...you know, when gas was $1/gal and there were jobs a-plenty to go around).

• Like 1

Of course I have more PSN 100%'s than Platinum's, I can think of some games that are very short & easy, such as MLB 13, Vividred Operation 1 and Gunstar Heroes. As for Darkstalkers Resurrection, it's more like 4/10 in difficulty. The pause trick for Rikuo 2 & 5 makes them a lot easier.

Rock of Ages looks like it recently came out for Japan.

Hmmm...you have more 100% PSN games than you have plats.  Interesting.  Anyways, Darkstalkers is freaking awesome.  I should DL that one.  I was a god on that series in the arcade (for the younger crowd, you can Google what an arcade was.  Back in the 90s...you know, when gas was $1/gal and there were jobs a-plenty to go around).

I was born in '93 so can't really say but stil....

The Good Ol' Times....

Sonic Adventure 2 *drops jaw*

TTT 2 Prologue.