Pick the PSN 100% you're jealous of

madbuk

No thread for this either?

Pick a 100% PSN game from the above users collection that you're jealous of (like the 'Pick the plat you're jealous of' thread)

This is specificly for PSN games, not games with a plat (even if yo got the 100% in them) Sorry for not making this clear.

Edited by madbuk

That's not how I read it...he said the 100% you are jealous of.  This includes both PSN games and games including DLC.  This might also mean games that have platinums...

Continuing this...

Jealous of your Uncharted 100%, need to play that game since I played the other two.

I meant PSN games that don't have a platinum, since we already have a thread for that. Sorry for not making this clear.

Jealous of your Journey 100%, as I want to play that game but don't want to use up even more space on my 55gig to download it.

I would have said SoTC because its succhhh a bitch to Platinum, but since that's not the category then...

Okami HD for me as well. I was extremely jealous of European subscribers getting it for free. Been waiting for a sale ever since......STILL WAITING SONY!  :rolleyes:

That and D&D Chronicles of Mystara.

Edited by rsoto1125

• 2 weeks later...