No plat. What a shame

ZeromusF4

I was really interested in this game when it came out of switch a while ago. Was for it to come to ps4. I don't understand why devs don't bother to add plats. Cant be too hard if they have other trophies in the game right?

Also, for those wonderings. Its a boss fight game. Each level is just a long boss fight.

It's just trophies. I don't see why people obsess over them so much.

27 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Don't let trophies dictate a game you would otherwise enjoy!

See: Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil 4 is a classic. To further defend that, RE4 was made before trophies were a thing! I played it on PS2 & PS4, regardless of trophies. 

2 hours ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

It's just trophies. I don't see why people obsess over them so much.

Resident Evil 4 is a classic. To further defend that, RE4 was made before trophies were a thing! I played it on PS2 & PS4, regardless of trophies. 

Having more trophies (a plat in this case) sure helps to the player as well to the devs.

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, NekoRave said:

On top of which seems like he didn't care about the developer having unobtainable trophies in thier game either lmao

Good thing you avoided this game

The cool kids have been doing this for quite awhile now. I wonder how often sites about cooking or sports teams have this problem.

"who carez which ingredients you use cook for fun"

"who carez which players are on the game watch for fun"

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Unpopular opinion but, if you are passionate about gaming and care about trophies to where you you prefer only getting bronze or silver or gold or plat. 

You do you. 

If you decide a games not worth it based on unobtainable or plat only or only ez or only hard games then do whatever. 

That being said no right or wrong way to play so a better way to write that comment he wrote would be. 

"Imagine not giving a shit on how others earn trophies and how they play thier games" 

Either way the condescending my way to play games is better than yours as if playing for fun is the morally right choice. 

And as I said these trophies ended up getting fucked up anyways so sometimes your instinct to avoid games are a good intuition. 

I always love when a marginalized group starts marginalizing themselves. Surely these people have been to a general video game forum before and seen comments along the lines of "who carez about trophies they're useless". And there was even a time when you'd hear "video games? wow what kinda nerd plays that". Yet they never learn. They continue the cycle in their own way, rather than accept someone might follow a slightly different path than they do. Their way always has to be superior.

• Like 1

I don't mean this in a derisive way, but the reactions to these types of threads are usually pretty negative, which confuses me tbh. When FF Crystal Chronicles HD had no plat, a similar thread was made and it went on for pages. I've said for a long time to my friends who play games just as much as I do but who are not trophy hunters, that trophy hunting has become a natural extension of playing the game itself but I have expectations for the trophies as I do the game. If a game has no plat, I won't play it on my main account because I care how my account looks. It blows my mind that people would immediately go at someone like the OP for desiring the plat of a game he was looking forward to on a trophy hunting website; it's not even a general forum, it's a trophy hunting forum...

• Like 1