'Good One, Babe' trophy after completing the main story.

DeAdSHott_ZA

37 minutes ago, DeAdSHott_ZA said:

The 'Good One, Babe' trophy that you get by watching Deathtrap kill 50 enemies is not actually missable, as you do not need another playthrough to get the trophy.

Rather just fast travel to Negul Neshai and head over to the final boss of the area. Deathtrap will always spawn in the arena too and can one shot enemies with a powerful blast. So just run the fight a few times while being sure to get the normal enemies that spawn in the fight as close to Deathtrap as possible so he does his attack on them rather than the boss, and when you run out of normal enemies just damage the boss and more will spawn. Rinse and repeat until the trophy pops!

This is very useful information. I'll add this to the DLC Guide, I'm hoping it gets accepted soon. Obviously I'll credit you

Edited by Phoenixgaming1
Typo
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Phoenixgaming1 said:

This is very useful information. I'll add this to the DLC Guide, I'm hoping it gets accepted soon. Obviously I'll credit you

Thank you very much! Happy to help save people time!

I never recalled any Borderlands trophy being missable, so I looked everywhere to see if there was some way to access Deathtrap in a combat encounter!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, DeAdSHott_ZA said:

The 'Good One, Babe' trophy that you get by watching Deathtrap kill 50 enemies is not actually missable, as you do not need another playthrough to get the trophy.

Rather just fast travel to Negul Neshai and head over to the final boss of the area. Deathtrap will always spawn in the arena too and can one shot enemies with a powerful blast. So just run the fight a few times while being sure to get the normal enemies that spawn in the fight as close to Deathtrap as possible so he does his attack on them rather than the boss, and when you run out of normal enemies just damage the boss and more will spawn. Rinse and repeat until the trophy pops!

I've tried about 4 runs with this strategy and i'm sorry to say it hasn't worked for me, Deathtrap is only firing on the boss, even when he is in his shield//regen phases and not paying attention to any of the enemies. I think i'm gonna wait to see if they patch it in some way before jumping back in to get this last trophy. Back to Yakuza 5 for me for the time being ?

8 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I've tried about 4 runs with this strategy and i'm sorry to say it hasn't worked for me, Deathtrap is only firing on the boss, even when he is in his shield//regen phases and not paying attention to any of the enemies. I think i'm gonna wait to see if they patch it in some way before jumping back in to get this last trophy. Back to Yakuza 5 for me for the time being 1f602.png

When the boss is in the inmune phase Deathtrap will only focus on the boss, you have to bait the normal enemies closer to deathtrap while the boss is actively moving around. It's a little tricky at first, but once you get the hang of it you can get into a rhythm, and you should get the trophy in around 30 minutes depending on how many kills you managed to get over the course of the story. Good luck if you try it again!

I got this during the story with Beastmaster by just hiding in a different room any time I had Deathtrap with me (including right at the start of the DLC where I let him do everything) and I found using the spiderant pet was the best for it not just running off and killing everything, or if it did start to attack I would run farther away and change pet so it would respawn beside me and thus out of battle!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

this shit is impossible as a beastmaster. Mo matter what I do or what pet i use to try and make it harder for them to get around, my stupid pet keeps getting all the kills.

I did do this as Moze admittedly, but have you tried to respec or unequip your pets?