Paradox account

ricgl83

Hi All, 

I have platinumed this on a different PSN account, I am now starting this on a new PSN account but using the same Paradox account. I have noticed that my stats have transferred from my old PSN account so I am a little worried that when I kill something I will get a trophy. Has anyone else experienced this and will I get penalised for cheating ?

Thanks

So I have created another account to test the above and the respective trophies related to damage, kills, healing and deaths unlocked when the respective action took place in the game. 

Can someone advise on if I am allowed to do this, as I dont want to get banned, or should I create a new Paradox account just to be safe?

So, the game has saved my credentials for the Paradox account and when trying to create a new one I get an error message - I started the first level and healed myself and three trophies have popped. I am reluctant to continue as I dont want to get banned.

• 3 months later...

Short answer : It's allowed.

Long answer : Any kind of game that can "import" progress from other non Sony system account in this manner must be owned by you (vs some kind of shared account passed around etc, if possible) and if you're ever flagged, you may be required to prove you own said type of account (if possible) especially if a save file would achieve the same results. 

@Sinthoras_96

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Short answer : It's allowed.

Long answer : Any kind of game that can "import" progress from other non Sony system account in this manner must be owned by you (vs some kind of shared account passed around etc, if possible) and if you're ever flagged, you may be required to prove you own said type of account (if possible) especially if a save file would achieve the same results. 

@Sinthoras_96

Thanks for the clarification 

• 5 months later...