Should I get the BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle digital version?

Hello. I was wondering on whether I should buy the digital version of this game? It's on sale like close to five bucks from the US PS Store. Here's the link if you want to look at it for yourself below.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0036-CUSA11192_00-BBTAGPS400001000

I haven't played other Aksys fighting games since BB ChronoPhantasma and Persona 4 Arena Ultimate on the PS3....

Update: The sales for the  US PSN digital regular version, DLCs or complete edition of this game lasts until April 15, 2020...

Edited by DarkRose025

4 minutes ago, shadowhood1111 said:

Oh wow $4.76 is a steal. I haven't played this but Im definitely tempted to grab this. Cant go wrong with $5

Damn, it is a steal... Paid 2x30$ a while ago for PH versions to self-boost this super easy (and quite good) title.

@DarkRose025 If You are going for the plat - just take it. If You want to play it a bit also - take it as well :D.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

Deluxe edition? How many characters are micro transaction? Havent looked into it yet just heard a lot of characters behind paywall..but 5$ does sound nice.

Edit: ok. Took a quick look. Looks like it will cost another $33.63 for the additional 16 characters. Eww so $38 total...mind as well buy the digital deluxe bundle...think I'll wait a little longer for everything bundled to be cheaper...

Edited by NERVergoproxy

• 3 months later...

Update announcement. The USA PS Store is selling the BASE game for $3.79 USD from July 22, 2020 to August 20, 2020. It's only like one dollar USD less than what I bought the game. It has a very easy trophy list and all of you will enjoy this fighting game!

Here is the USA PS Store link below:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0036-CUSA11192_00-BBTAGPS400001000

Edited by DarkRose025

Don't be tricked. Look at the final cost if you want the full character roster. Almost half the roster are dlc characters and they are barely on sale. ?

45 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Don't be tricked. Look at the final cost if you want the full character roster. Almost half the roster are dlc characters and they are barely on sale. 1f615.png

First of all, I only wanted to buy the base game for the easy Platinum trophy. Yes the price for both the base game and all of the DLC fighters are about around 30 USD right now. Oh. You were the last person who said the same thing to me here in psnprofiles. It's not like you get DLC trophies for the additional DLC characters...

Edited by DarkRose025

58 minutes ago, DarkRose025 said:

Update announcement. The USA PS Store is selling the BASE game for $3.79 USD from July 22, 2020 to August 20, 2020. It's only like one dollar USD less than what I bought the game. It has a very easy trophy list and all of you will enjoy this fighting game!

Here is the USA PS Store link below:

Same happened to me, I never imagined the game was going to be cheaper than 4.79, and bought it that time, I mostly buy physical games, but it's going to be almost impossible to find a disc at this price, so it's fine, and even when is true that you need to pay a lot for all roster, 4 bucks for the base game is a very good deal.

Edit: I'm still waiting for ultra street fighter 4 (ps4) to be dirt cheap as ps3 was, I respond myself: sure, keep waiting.

Edited by GoldenShaka

On 7/22/2020 at 8:56 PM, GoldenShaka said:

Same happened to me, I never imagined the game was going to be cheaper than 4.79, and bought it that time, I mostly buy physical games, but it's going to be almost impossible to find a disc at this price, so it's fine, and even when is true that you need to pay a lot for all roster, 4 bucks for the base game is a very good deal.

Edit: I'm still waiting for ultra street fighter 4 (ps4) to be dirt cheap as ps3 was, I respond myself: sure, keep waiting.

Hey :) how hard is the ranked mode? 

Is it possible to get silver ranked without dlc characters or boosting?

Getting to silver rank in ranked mode is very easy if you boost it with an online partner. Also, you can use either the base game or DLC characters to get to silver rank. Also, for the one character all challenges trophy, I recommend to use Waldstein. The PSNprofiles trophy guide even suggest you use him. Try to watch some Youtube videos because it takes time and muscle memory to get use to his moves.

Edited by DarkRose025