Worth getting?

I can't comment but I am looking at getting a Vita as well at the moment.

I am looking at the bundle where you get 10 games with it for £170.

Also, if you have ps+, you can dowload a couple more games (Uncharted, Lego Lord of the Rings).

I believe AC3 is coming to ps+ as a free game next month. Will probably just be the PS3 one though.

So yeah, I'd recommend maybe the bundle from the link below as you get a n 8gb memory card with it and a code for 10 games.

Not all games are brilliant but you will save yourself money from not having to buy memory card you could use on a game.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00DF42SNK/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d1_i2?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1Q8DMM7NC9H30N1RQ4RP&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=418444067&pf_rd_i=468294

games you get are

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00DF42SPI/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d1_i3?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1Q8DMM7NC9H30N1RQ4RP&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=418444067&pf_rd_i=468294

I just playing it. If you are a big fan of assassins franchise, getting it with be a good idea. I for me, I think the story is too confuse, Multiplayer is pointless, and tons of Bug. I recommend to get other game to go with it or skip this one.

only good side I has is get the feeling to play assassin on handheld.

Wellm I had a Vita before and really do recomend them to anyone who is even slightly interested in them.  Unfortuantly though I pllayed all the games that I wanted to and was strapped for cash, so i sold it, regretting it big time now though.

• 1 month later...

It has it's bad points sure but if you are a fan of AC it is well worth a play through now the corrupt save bug is fixed. My original save corrupted halfway through when it was first released and I have just gone back in the last week to play through the entire game.

Other than the online, I loved ACIII: Liberation. I was caught by the game-breaking save corruption bug and still have overall fond memories of playing the game. There are some interesting integrations with the Vita's unique controls. I would recommend the game as a must have for Vita owners (especially if you are an AC fan). Just my opinion. :)

• 2 weeks later...

AC III Liberation is CRIMINALLY underrated and was totally ripped off by game reviewers that seemed to forget this is an open world HANDHELD game. They slated it for having glitches and bad AI but ALL open world games on PS3 have the same things but they still gave games like Fallout 3, AC 2 - AC 3, etc full scores and they were FULL of bugs.

This game is an excellent Vita game and we'll deserves its place in the AC series.

Trust me when you play it you won't believe its a handheld game your playing.

• 3 weeks later...