trophy "That's Dedication" not unlocking

TheBMW97

Hello,

I think there is a problem with the trophy that´s dedication, for which you have to drive 3 weekly community events.

I drove 2 for last week and 2 for this week, today was the reset for the weekly events but I still got no trophy.

Do you have to drive an event in 3 different weeks? 

Thanks for suggestions

8 minutes ago, TheBMW97 said:

I think there is a problem with the trophy that´s dedication, for which you have to drive 3 weekly community events.

I drove 2 for last week and 2 for this week, today was the reset for the weekly events but I still got no trophy.

Are you sure you drove Community-Events? The Events on the far right do not count for the trophy since these are called differently. As far as I know there is no problem with unlocking this trophy. 

On 7.4.2020 at 8:54 PM, TheBMW97 said:

Hello,

Thanks for suggestions

It has to be the specific „community event“, not the „special event“ or the „daily AI“ race.

There is only one per week, so don‘t worry, it‘s not glitched

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Does this trophy unlock as soon as you've completed/participated in the 3rd Weekly Challenge, or do you have to wait until the end of the week when the servers refresh?

Just wondering if this is going to pop for me tomorrow or if I have to wait til a week on Tuesday.

4 hours ago, EIdain said:

Does this trophy unlock as soon as you've completed/participated in the 3rd Weekly Challenge, or do you have to wait until the end of the week when the servers refresh?

Just wondering if this is going to pop for me tomorrow or if I have to wait til a week on Tuesday.

it will unlock on completion of the 3rd and final event 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, hrywlms said:

Not unlocking for me either. Finished my 3rd weekly community event a few days ago and it refreshed today but... no trophy.

I will see if completing this weeks one does the trick.

Im doing the same hoping that it is earned after completing this week's Weekly.

It's ten stages long. I'll post if it does

EDIT: IT DID!!!!    Tropy got, Plat got, DELeTE GAME!!!!

Edited by ZZ383

Mine didn't pop on refresh BUT it popped when I completed this week's challenge! ? The only thing I can think of that caused this is reading something in the trophy guide that said "you must cross the finish line on each stage". 3 weeks ago when I did my first weekly I had a DNF on a race due to terminal damage. Every week since then I had actually crossed the finish line on all races. Sooo that could be something to think about for anyone having problems with this.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ZZ383 said:

Im doing the same hoping that it is earned after completing this week's Weekly.

It's ten stages long. I'll post if it does

EDIT: IT DID!!!!    Tropy got, Plat got, DELeTE GAME!!!!

The game is funny and enjoyable, it doesn't deserve to be deleted! The only problem is that trophies are soooo glitched. Anyway I got the weekly challenge trophy on my 3rd completition without any problem

2 hours ago, ShayShay1993 said:

Mine didn't pop on refresh BUT it popped when I completed this week's challenge! 1f601.png The only thing I can think of that caused this is reading something in the trophy guide that said "you must cross the finish line on each stage". 3 weeks ago when I did my first weekly I had a DNF on a race due to terminal damage. Every week since then I had actually crossed the finish line on all races. Sooo that could be something to think about for anyone having problems with this.

I just got mine to pop! I think in the last one I did I got a 'Retire' in a couple of races, so I never technically crossed the line for all races. Just finished this weeks community event and it popped.

2 hours ago, hrywlms said:

I just got mine to pop! I think in the last one I did I got a 'Retire' in a couple of races, so I never technically crossed the line for all races. Just finished this weeks community event and it popped.

Glad to hear you got it! :D

• Like 1