Trophy Thoughts?

Does it still count as Day 1 when the game came out in 2018 and the DLC came out almost a year ago?

If it's a straight port job, then it makes sense to keep the DLC "separate", but I thought it was being packaged with the game. Is it not?

Take control of the most technologically advanced army in the Imperium - The Adeptus Mechanicus in this critically acclaimed turn-based tactical game. Your every decision will shape the missions ahead and ultimately decide the fate of the troops under your command in over 50 hand-crafted missions, including the amazing Heretek DLC missions.

• Like 3

I was hoping they would keep the same trophies as the Steam version and it seems like they have. Will most likely be a very hard plat, especially if you try to combine some of these difficulty and gameplay limitation trophies. Can't wait for this to release. ?

On 9/4/2020 at 10:41 PM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Hopefully its ported better then most the warhammer 40k titles. Lol

Yeah, opening topics in their forum community to ask them to unlock your stuck character in main story or dialogues that don't trigger lol. 

Happened to me three times to do it wtf

• Like 1

14 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Yeah, opening topics in their forum community to ask them to unlock your stuck character in main story or dialogues that don't trigger lol. 

Happened to me three times to do it wtf

Warhammer 40K martyr constantly crashing on nest of vipers part 3 at Game launch waited a year 4 that it be fixed

Some of the mobile ports that don't register all quests complete or a level 7 of X character type

Or some of the ports that are maybe $3 on phone or even free on Android such as Space Wolves wanting 40 to $50 for ISO port yeah hopefully it's good though I almost bought on PC just to test it out

• 3 months later...

? look like 2-3+ playthru maybe

Im doing normal w/ 0 splash weapon and 0 starting $

I failed the 1st mission maybe 3 times, ( necrons an scarabs, ) barely passed second

This is going to be fun as it feels alot like xcom minus cover system.

Just need gladius to come to consoles an ill be golden