DLC Delisted?

HaserPL

Just now, Martain2 said:

The Ayrton Senna DLC? It was added in as part of patch 1.06 rather than via the store so is still available.

Thanks for the clarification. I couldn't find it in the store so I thought it was delisted.

31 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Thanks for the clarification. I couldn't find it in the store so I thought it was delisted.

Happy to help.

As an extra if you do decide to try the game it has a lot of problems when trying to download and install of the updates if done at once, have a look at the video for help on how to get it to work.
Basically you need to download and install each patch separately to stop it from messing up, luckily you only really need up to 1.06 to get anything linked with trophies.

Edited by Martain2
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/04/2020 at 7:10 PM, Martain2 said:

The Ayrton Senna DLC? It was added in as part of patch 1.06 rather than via the store so is still available.

I did wonder this myself if it was still possible to get those DLC trophies and 100% GT6 if you’d never played it before. Thanks for clearing this up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Evil25Illusion said:

So, is there a simple way to explain this?

As of December 2022, is the DLC still in existence to grab? If so, how does one do it? 

I want to platinum the game, so that's the reason why I'm asking.  

It's an update, not a DLC. Just download the latest update and you're good to go or do base game unpatched because it's tons easier that way, then update the game and do the Senna stuff.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

If updating, is there any reason I shouldn't just update to the latest patch?  I want to get all my games totally up to date on my PS3 just to avoid any shenanigans if the update service has issues in the future again like it did a little while ago, but if I should stop at 1.06 for whatever reason I could do that.  Does it also make the Senna DLC harder if I go beyond 1.06?  

I plan to eventually get a second PS3 at some point and I'll just install the 1.0 on that for the S ranks.

EDIT: now I am really confused.  I went to only do a few of the updates in the meantime just to get some out of the way, and by the time I figured I'd done five or six I was like okay I'll stop there and see what the version number is.  The second to last update I did said something about a Senna tribute movie.  And the last one I did said that the Senna tribute like content was available or whatever.  I was like oh perfect that's the minimum I need to do.  Now I'll just wait and see if anyone responds whether that gets harder with updates.  But then I looked at the version number at it said 1.08.  Wat.  If 1.06 is the version number with Senna how come 1.08 is when it gave me the ingame info saying that Senna was now available?

Now I think I'll definitely wait for a bit to see if anyone knows.  Because I'd like to just go up to 1.22 and be feature complete if it doesn't make the Senna stuff harder like I said in my original paragraph.

Edited by Chettlar

• 11 months later...
On 12/24/2022 at 2:19 AM, totallycrushed said:

It's an update, not a DLC. Just download the latest update and you're good to go or do base game unpatched because it's tons easier that way, then update the game and do the Senna stuff.

So the DLC Is like the Minecraft ones? (Some updates add new trophies)