MrMaximusHTO

Potential custom lobby boost

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys , so I was just looking arround on you tube and have found this glitch for black ops 3 that still works. But its for the ps4 version. Now if this works for the ps3 it could be super useful. This is not my video and dont take credit but if 2 people could see if this works could save people a lot of time.

On 4/15/2020 at 0:48 AM, MrMaximusHTO said:

Hey guys , so I was just looking arround on you tube and have found this glitch for black ops 3 that still works. But its for the ps4 version. Now if this works for the ps3 it could be super useful. This is not my video and dont take credit but if 2 people could see if this works could save people a lot of time.

Hmmm really interesting but i kinda doubt will work on ps3 v but also I believe no one tried it before too so would be worth the shot. Maybe ill try it with some1

Can confirm this works on PS4.

Is the PS3 version of the game even still active? Checked it out from my local library awhile back for the zombies trophies but that was it.

Tdm is active, other game modes are dead so may need to boost certain challenges that require defusing bombs and that dort of stuff