Snitch cards - impossible to do alone on tier 5

Guys, I've followed trophy guide, and the one with snitch cards was mentioned on the end, like some sort of cleanup ;/

Now on tier 5 it's impossible to do this alone and I'm wondering about workaround:

What will happen if I create new agent? Do I have to start collecting from scratch or progress will carry over? 

Do you have some better ideas? I mean besides gathering group to join me every 30 minutes to look for proper enemy.

There are some great hints in another portal, how to distinguish enemies with drop of cards I need:

Diamonds - Blacktusks - 3 names per enemy (Carson Riot Frost)
Spades - Hyenas - single name (Spike) excluding daisy who drops a diamond card
Clubs - Outcast - Names start with 'The' (The Fearless)
Hearts - True sons - will have military ranks (Corporal Maxxy)

1 hour ago, motojontko said:

Guys, I've followed trophy guide, and the one with snitch cards was mentioned on the end, like some sort of cleanup ;/

Now on tier 5 it's impossible to do this alone and I'm wondering about workaround:

What will happen if I create new agent? Do I have to start collecting from scratch or progress will carry over? 

Do you have some better ideas? I mean besides gathering group to join me every 30 minutes to look for proper enemy.

There are some great hints in another portal, how to distinguish enemies with drop of cards I need:

Diamonds - Blacktusks - 3 names per enemy (Carson Riot Frost)
Spades - Hyenas - single name (Spike) excluding daisy who drops a diamond card
Clubs - Outcast - Names start with 'The' (The Fearless)
Hearts - True sons - will have military ranks (Corporal Maxxy)

Got gud.

On a serious note , get some good weapons with high DMG, maybe a sniper rifle to pick them off from a distance.

You can also make use of skills, for example the revive hive, it activates automatically when you get downed, giving you a second shot.

Additional note, do this at the White House, walk to the pond and look for the name of the named enemy, if it isn't the one you need, travel back and try again, saves some time if you are unlucky with the correct card drops.

Edited by Wuthg21
  • Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 10:53 AM, Wuthg21 said:

Got gud.

On a serious note , get some good weapons with high DMG, maybe a sniper rifle to pick them off from a distance.

You can also make use of skills, for example the revive hive, it activates automatically when you get downed, giving you a second shot.

Additional note, do this at the White House, walk to the pond and look for the name of the named enemy, if it isn't the one you need, travel back and try again, saves some time if you are unlucky with the correct card drops.

I did this earlier and he seemed to despawn, I even checked the spawn further south and the one north of the White House.

I can confirm what wuthg21 said is true.

The trick goes like this: 

1. Go to the pond beneath the white house, but don't walk past it, just next to it;

2. from there you need to scope and check if you can see some text with roaming and the faction logo;

3. if it is not your desired faction to kill (or card to get), then fast travel back to the new york expansion pilot (just beneath the white house).

4. repeat proces 1-3 until you got your desired faction to kill and go for it!

It should be pretty doable depending on your gear. Make sure your gear is good and you got the right talents matching with your playstyle.

Make use of cover and shoot/skill them to death. You can do it. 

Hopefully this will help you.

EDIT:

I suspect the more cards you got from one faction (one suit) the harder it is to let it spawn, so you need to fast travel more frequently. I can not confirm this yet.

Edited by RoyBoy333
  • Like 1

On 25.4.2020 at 8:07 AM, RoyBoy333 said:

EDIT:

I suspect the more cards you got from one faction (one suit) the harder it is to let it spawn, so you need to fast travel more frequently. I can not confirm this yet.

Thought it was just for me, I ended up in a 12/11/13/10 when i completed one suit without checking the enemy group before going in the fight

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank God I saw the part in the guide about not waiting too long to start farming the card collecting. It is pretty tedious, but over the course of the last 25 hours or so I've been playing the game I'd just do some activities and make regular trips back to the road behind the White House to get my kill and a new card. The spawn rate was really high - at least 95% I'd say. 

The drop rate for the cards was really odd, however. By the time I got the trophy I had 13 clubs, 8 hearts, 12 spades, and 0 diamonds. Not sure why the diamonds weren't dropping.