FFXII: The Zodiac Age updated with Job reset function, additional Gambit sets

Square Enix has released a new update for the PlayStation 4 and PC (Steam) versions of Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, which add the Job reset function and additional Gambit sets included in the later-released Xbox One and Switch versions of the game.

Get the patch notes for each version below.

• Job reset function has been added.
  • Gambit system has been expanded to three sets.
  • “OST” has been added under the config menu “Music.”

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/04/final-fantasy-xii-the-zodiac-age-for-ps4-pc-updated-with-job-reset-function-additional-gambit-sets

Edited by Venocide
  • Like 2

Job resets? That will be useful for me, as Basch and Ashe, I'm not as certain on their Jobs they're doing right now (Basch as a knight where as Ashe is a White Mage... which I was going to give to Penelo).

Wonder who you'll have to talk to to rest the Jobs, if it's that one Moogle or not.

it took them their sweet ass time to include this update on the ps4 and PC.

did Nintendo or someone paid them to keep these update off the ps4 and PC for a quiet long time or something like how Nintendo did with Dragon Quest 11?

the maxima update for world of final fantasy was released on all platforms equally when the game got ported to the switch.

3 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Job resets? That will be useful for me, as Basch and Ashe, I'm not as certain on their Jobs they're doing right now (Basch as a knight where as Ashe is a White Mage... which I was going to give to Penelo).

Wonder who you'll have to talk to to rest the Jobs, if it's that one Moogle or not.

It's Montblac, the head of the hunter clan (which is who I think you were alluding to). The Switch version already has this feature. It's extremely useful too because Basch, Penelo, and Vaan have really good setups on mine, but Fran, Ashe, and Bathier setups are pretty weak and I've already tweaked Vaan's once which made a huge difference.

Then again, you only need 3 party members...

Edited by Beyondthegrave07